Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer (RIP), along with a deluge of Labor Day Weekend sales. And while we don’t have to stow away our 5-inch inseam shorts, swimming trunks, and tank tops just yet, now is the perfect time to get a head start on building your fall wardrobe (at unprecedented markdowns), so you’ll be set once the temps drop. As the kids say: Stay ready, so you don’t have to get ready.
- Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt II Sneaker (Was $150, 70% Off)
- Tommy Hilfiger Soft Shell Fleece Active Hoodie (Was $160, 79% Off)
- Xray Kimball Boot (Was $90, 78% Off)
- Slate and Stone Pastel Stripe Short Sleeve Shirt (Was $128, 90% Off)
- Ted Baker London Azzlan Leather Chukka Boot (Was $250, 64% Off)
- Frame L’Homme Slim Fit Jeans (Was $200, 69% Off)
- Michael Kors Waxed Zip Front Jacket (Was $350, 81% Off)
- French Connection Fabron Leather Sneaker (Was $195, 80% Off)
Enter Nordstrom Rack’s “Clear the Racks” sale, which is offering an additional 25% off their clearance stock, which means up to 90% off (!!!) designer shirts, jeans, shoes, and more. And, this being Nordstrom, these aren’t your bottom-of-the-barrel duds. In fact, the majority of their offerings, which will last until Labor Day (September 7), are of-the-moment stylish, and look great all year round. Here are a few of our favorites.
Go ahead, snap up another super-comfy hoodie. You deserve it.
A vegan hiking boot that looks great at the office, or on the trails.
Add this vibrant short sleeve to your closet, because your nine-to-five shirts need a splash of personality.
Dressy and rugged at the same time, the Chukka Boot is an iconic menswear staple for good reason. Here’s an office-appropriate one, at a price point that’s hard to beat.
Eventually, you’ll have to switch out of your sweatpants (no judgment). We recommend these devil-may-care jeans from this premium Los Angeles denim brand.
Think of this as an updated silhouette to the iconic Sherlock Homes jacket, replete with waxed zip finish.
Here’s a dad shoe that looks fantastic on anyone, including childless bachelors.
Make sure to visit our best weekly sales, for more can’t-miss deals.
- Leave It to Todd Snyder To Dream Up a Winning Menswear Collection For Golfers
- Product Review: Why You Should Buy This Bestselling Hoodie on Amazon
- How Mark Wahlberg Designed Some of the Most Durable Workout Clothes for Men
- Hari Mari Dos Santos LX Retro Runners Review: Your Go-To Fall Sneakers
- Savage X Fenty Review: Rihanna’s Inclusive Underwear Line for Men