Are the days of dressing up as we know it over? Far from it, seeing as you’re going to have to get dressed up again eventually one of these days, and sooner than you might think. Luckily, both casual and tailored menswear deals are out there, if you know where to look. Where to go to refresh your wardrobe? A true one-stop shop ought to suffice, and it’s with that in mind that we recommend you head over to Nordstrom and shop the best Nordstrom fashion deals for men of the moment. Picks run the gamut from crisp dress shirts to casual sneakers and durable fall outerwear, in fact.
- Barbour Tinford Quilted Jacket —$120, was $200
- To Boot New York Kelley Mid Chelsea Boots — $158, was $395
- 1901 Shawl Collar Cardigan — $40, was $80
- ALLSAINTS Spotter Button-Up Shirt Jacket — $55, was $135
- COLE HAAN Original Ultra Grand Wingtip — $108, was $180
- BOSS Lawson Zip Up Twill Jacket — $114, was $228
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard Men’s Jeans — $118, was $235
- Bonobos Slim-Fit Fleece Baseball Jacket — $74, was $148
- Rodd & Gunn Clinton Floral Button-Up Shirt — $64, was $128
- Faherty Stripe Baja Poncho — $89, was $178
- Ted Baker London Jefferson Flat Front Trouser in Mid-Grey — $80, was $198
- Nordstrom Men’s Shop Traditional-Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt in Blue — $28, was $69.50
- Bonobos Jetsetter Slim-Fit Cotton Sport Coat — $120, was $298
- Boss Huge/Genius Trim Fit Solid Wool Suit — $358, was $895
- David Donahue Trim Fit Solid French Cuff Cotton Dress Shirt — $58, was $145
- Nordstrom Men’s Shop Stripe Silk Tie in Blue — $32, was $80
- Bonobos Jetsetter Slim-Fit Stretch Wool Blazer in Black — $140, was $350
- Emporio Armani Trim-Fit Wool Blazer — $398, was $995
- Ted Baker London Solid Silk Tie — $38, was $95
- Hart Schaffner Marx New York Classic Fit Solid Stretch Wool Suit — $318, was $795
You’ll recognize staple brands you know and love, plus some heavy hitters (Emporio Armani, anyone?) on sale for simply standout deals right now. It’s worth keeping an eye on your watch and your wallet, because these standout deals from some of our favorite brands won’t be around forever. Far from it, in fact — act now on the best deals at Nordstrom, because the clock is ticking.
- was $200 — $120,
- was $395 — $158,
- — $40, was $80
- — $55, was $135
- — $108, was $180
- — $114, was $228
- — $118, was $235
- — $74, was $148
- — $64, was $128
- — $89, was $178
- was $198 — $28, was $69.50 — $80,
- was $298 — $120,
- was $895 — $358,
- was $145 — $58,
- was $79.50 — $140, was $350 — $32,
- was $995 — $398,
- was $95 — $38,
- was $795 — $318,
Best Nordstrom Fashion Deals
As we head into blustery fall weather, a rugged quilted jacket is the casual, cool layer you didn’t know you needed (yet).
Every guy needs a durable pair of Chelsea boots in his wardrobe, and these ought to do the trick (plus they’re on sale for a great deal).
It’s the right time to stock up on sweaters aplenty, including this rugged-yet-casual shawl cardigan.
It pays off to have a rotation of versatile layers at the ready for fall, such as this rugged shirt jacket in a seasonally friendly color.
There’s still plenty of opportunity for you to wear lightweight, road trip-ready shoes that blend casual and business casual style, and these are as comfortable and versatile as it gets.
This BOSS jacket, available for a great deal, is the ideal grab-and-go jacket for casual fall outings aplenty.
A pair of slim black denim is a guy’s best friend in any season, but they’ll work as an edgy upgrade from your blue denim this fall.
The good folks at Bonobos know a thing or two about making menswear that perfectly accents the brand’s famed chinos, and this classic baseball jacket is certainly a worthy fall wardrobe addition.
The great thing about a sale at a lauded retailer like Nordstrom is that it gives you the chance to stock up on essentials that are slightly out of season, like this stylish short-sleeve shirt. It’s perfect if you’re able to get to the coast this winter.
Acquaint yourself with Faherty’s take on a retro poncho-hoodie, the sort of layer that’s perfect for a breezy fall evening bonfire.
OK, now let’s talk tailoring. Ted Baker London has long been a reliable arbiter of modern-yet-classic menswear, and that certainly holds true when you consider essential style staples like these cleanly designed mid-grey trousers. They’ll work especially well with any sweater and white Oxford shirt in your wardrobe.
When you can get a sub-$30 deal on a workhorse dress shirt in a classic fit and neutral color, we’ll give you some advice: Go right ahead and jump on it.
This Nordstrom sale is noteworthy for a number of reasons, chief among them the fact that you can snag a trustworthy cotton sport coat from Bonobos for an outstanding deal. Deals on Bonobos menswear don’t often come up, so it’s another deal worth snagging ASAP. Wear this cotton sport coat on your next Zoom call or at-home date night.
When the time does come to really start dressin’, as they say, show up in fine form with an ultra-premium suit in a bold color from Hugo Boss. At a price like that, this rare deal is absolutely one you shouldn’t miss.
The thing about a French cuff shirt is that it’s a classic style staple that every guy needs when it’s time to take things up a notch (or five). Heck, look at how Bond wears his French cuff shirts — you can get a mighty similar look without breaking the bank right now.
A striped silk tie is a preppy style move that you can make all your own, especially when you choose a bright and bold option like this one. In fact, you can subvert things a bit further by pairing it with a herringbone suit for rugged fall tailoring.
Consider the black blazer the fall and winter workhorse of your wardrobe, especially when teamed with slim black denim and a white Oxford shirt for a bit of rakish, rock star style (we think Alex Turner would approve).
As with so many deals from this Nordstrom sale, we can’t recommend enough that you jump right on ‘em, especially when it involves a serious markdown on a refined Emporio Armani blazer.
Does every guy need a crisp, classic black tie in his wardrobe? The answer is, definitively, yes and yes.
There are certain suiting options we think look flattering on every guy, and something as crisp and refined as this option from Hart Schaffner Marx gives us some serious Don Draper-esque vibes (You’ll have to source your own bourbon, however).
- 4 controversial men’s fashion trends we hope to never see again
- Let James Bond teach you a valuable winter fashion lesson: Layering
- Nordstrom Rack Labor Day Weekend Sale: 11 Best Menswear Essentials
- These Are the Best Picks From the Todd Snyder Summer Sale
- Upgrade Your Wardrobe With the 6 Best Deals From Huckberry’s Clearance Sale