When it comes to shopping for dad, it’s easy to buy a much-hyped gadget and call it a day. While there are plenty of crowd-pleasing machines on the market, we’d argue that the most personal gift you can give one of the closest men in your life is an article of clothing. After all, that lets your loved one know that you took the time to figure out his tastes, proportions, and lifestyle, and a well-appointed shirt, blazer, or accessory will be something he’ll wear frequently, and think of you in doing so.
- Anthony Veer Jimmy Low-top Sneaker
- Arc’teryx Kyanite LT Hoodie
- Tumi Tower Portfolio Briefcase
- Mizzen and Main Leeward Dress Shirt
- Mack Weldon Ace Sweatpants
- Oliver Peoples Gregory Peck Round Plastic Sunglasses
- Nomad Rugged Folio iPhone Cover
- Bonobos Premium Necktie
- Canali Beige Dress Pants In Linen-Wool Blend
That’s why we sourced some of the most fashionable clothes and accessories for Father’s Day. From brand name jewelry to stylish staples — and everything in between — we’ve got you covered.
For a dash of minimalist swagger to any outfit, you can’t go wrong with a clean pair of sneakers. We especially love these suede kicks from Anthony Veer, which are as sturdy as they are stylish.
Your dad will be the best-dressed man on the trails.
A versatile briefcase to sport once we’re all back in the office.
Comfort and style go hand in hand with Mizzen and Main’s signature shirt, which is stretchy, sweat-wicking, and can stay wrinkle-free for hours.
A respectable pair of sweats that your dad can wear proudly in public.
Named after Gregory Peck, gift these sunglasses so your father can channel his inner leading man.
Finally, a sturdy iPhone case that won’t bulge your pockets, and doubles as a wallet.
For a trendier present that will appeal to even the most conservative dresser, Bonobos offers quality ties in plenty of styles.
Turn to the Italians for luxury slacks. Enter these opulent dress pants, which will make your father feel like a million bucks (but won’t cost you as much).
- 7 Men’s Watch Deals You Can’t Miss This Prime Day 2022
- Tilley Hat Review: The Best Hat for Men in 2022
- Nordstrom Rack Labor Day Weekend Sale: 11 Best Menswear Essentials
- 10 Pride Collections That Give Back to the LGBTQ+ Community in 2022
- 15 Excellent Black-Owned Menswear Brands to Support Now and Always