Ah yes, Father’s Day is fast approaching. While it shouldn’t take a commercial holiday to show dad some love, June 20 serves as a reminder that our older male relatives can use some TLC, especially when it comes to their grooming routine. After all, studies have shown that men use personal care products much less frequently than women.
- GilletteLabs Heated Razor Starter Kit
- Bottega Veneta Illusione for Him
- Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 7000
- Harry’s Truman Shaving Set
- Joanna Vargas Twilight Face Mask
- Kevin Murphy Stimulate Me Wash And Rinse Set
- Diptyque Small Scented Candle Set
- Baxter of California Citrus and Herbal Musk Body Bundle
- The Art of Shaving Beard and Stubble Grooming Kit
To encourage your dad to practice some much-needed self-care, we rounded up the best grooming products to give to your father or father-adjacent loved one. Any father will definitely appreciate being gifted products that they can actually use day to day.
In less than a second, you can experience a hot-towel shave at home, thanks to Gillette’s new heated razor kit. Its patented steel razor comes in two temperatures for a smooth, clean shave without burning your skin. Plus, its minimalist magnetic charger makes for a sleek addition to any bathroom countertop.
A cologne that starts with a lemon fragrance with notes of cedarwood and tonka bean, Bottega Veneta’s latest perfume is a perfect masculine summer scent.
Like the best dads, this trimmer can almost do it all. Philips’ new cordless gadget comes with 23 attachments to address almost any grooming need, whether it’s shaping a beard, manscaping, or cutting your hair.
An ultra-deep conditioning mask by celebrity facialist Joanna Vargas that’s so effective, even guys who’ve sworn off spas will want to keep using this again and again.
Kevin Murphy’s hair products are fantastic for men with thinning hair since they incorporate natural ingredients that won’t damage hair follicles. This shampoo-and-conditioner set is gentle enough for weekly use, and its bergamot mint and camphor crystals leave your scalp with a soothing, tingling feeling after showering.
If there’s something that can encourage your dad to sit back and relax, it’s probably this assortment of scented candles of Diptyque, the French purveyor of superb fragrances.
Two soaps that smell like a vacation (we could all use one at this point) and won’t dry out your skin, along with an aluminum-free deodorant that keeps your loved one smelling fresh all day long.
This is a simple three-step kit to help your dad wash and maintain his facial hair.
- Upgrade your grooming routine: The best skin and hair products for men
- Men’s grooming: What the modern day man needs to know (from head to toe)
- Make grooming easy: The 7 best beard trimmers to get the job done
- 23 Best Drop Fade Hairstyle Ideas for Men
- Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts – 6 Natural Grooming Products