Films and fashion have always had a direct link. When we watch movies, we’re inspired by those leading men and sometimes emulate their style as our own. In a larger sense, these silver screen looks have inspired countless menswear designers (just take a look at most menswear staples, which have been inspired by classic Hollywood films).
Whether it’s bringing back a signature 70s’ look, or playing around with different fabrics for men, trends are reviving in a new way thanks to some of our favorite motion pictures — many of which are available for streaming now. Ahead, we take a look at some of the most stylish movies on Netflix now, so you can get inspired to clean out your closet, and even update it with some new pieces for fall.
- How to buy a suit: 6 simple tips to keep in mind
- Add these stylish yet comfortable polo shirts to your wardrobe
- These are our favorite online shopping sites for affordable (yet stylish) clothes for men
- How a blazer should fit: A guide to getting that coveted contemporary look
- Stay stylish this spring in these men’s leather jackets