Films and fashion have always had a direct link. When we watch movies, we’re inspired by those leading men and sometimes emulate their style as our own. In a larger sense, these silver screen looks have inspired countless menswear designers (just take a look at most menswear staples, which have been inspired by classic Hollywood films).
Whether it’s bringing back a signature 70s’ look, or playing around with different fabrics for men, trends are reviving in a new way thanks to some of our favorite motion pictures — many of which are available for streaming now. Ahead, we take a look at some of the most stylish movies on Netflix now, so you can get inspired to clean out your closet, and even update it with some new pieces for fall.
- Why your wardrobe needs a waxed canvas jacket (and the best ones to get)
- Freezing jeans shouldn’t really be a thing — here’s why
- The 10 best men’s lounge pants to wear all day long
- St. Patrick’s Day: What to wear (without looking like a leprechaun)
- The 10 best men’s workout shirts to help you get fit in 2023