Maybe you own some of the most stylish work boots and sneakers, but did you know there are men’s shoes that blend comfort and style? Enter the hiking sneakers, a spring wardrobe staple.They mirror the durability of conventional hiking boots while providing you the next-level looks of your favorite sneaks.
- Cole Haan x Hasan Minhaj 4.ZeroGrand Hiker Boots
- Clarks Braxin High Beeswax Boots
- Timberland Bradstreet Leather Chukka Sneaker Boots
- Merrell Alpine Mid Waterproof Sneaker Boots
- Camper Brutus Sneaker Boots
- Helly Hansen Stockholm II Boots
- Hoka One One Tennine Gore-Tex Hiking Boots
- Vans Sk-8 Hi Del Pato MTE Shoes
- Sperry Striper II Storm Waterproof Sneaker Boots
- Forsake Davos High Sneakerboots
These sneakers offer not only style but also versatility when worn with jeans, chinos, or trail pants. After scaling mountains and traversing muddy trails, we’ve scored some of the best hiking sneakers for men for spring 2021, guaranteed to offer you comfort and style in the mysterious outdoors.
The stylish comedian partnered with the experts in comfortable hybrid footwear to produce a super-sharp, ultra-modern take that blends a high-top sneaker and a classic
The makers of those tried-and-true desert boots you love so much are back at it with a highly modern yet still heritage-minded take on
Chuck away your old pair of chukka boots and replace them with the lace-up Timberland Bradstreet Chukka Sneaker Boots. Crafted with full-grain leather, the pair boasts flexible SensorFlex technology and a comfy Ortholite footbed for a smooth, all-day hike in the mountains. Functions aside, the leather upper and the brand’s signature stitching add a clean, classy finish to the boots. Choose this durable yet sustainable pair of chukka sneaker-boots if you want to up your style game in the great outdoors.
Merrell is well-known for its durable and dependable
These hard-wearing sneaker boots from Camper — a family-owned brand in Mallorca, Spain — blend the easygoing wearability of a sneaker with the tactical function of combat boots, making them ideal for wearing out on the trail and around town.
Leave it to the same folks who get you ready for the slopes to get you ready for cruising around both the trail and the town in sleek, sharp style. Just add black jeans and a black bomber jacket to complete the monochromatic look.
Hoka One One’s retro-inspired pair is the product of “technical function meets bright and bold.” It features Gore-Tex leaf laminate seals to fight off water, which comes in handy when you’re
Your average canvas sneakers will not last in the rugged mountains. But the SK-8 Hi Del Pato MTE shoes will make your climb to the summit more bearable for your feet. The pair is equipped with rugged outsoles for maximum traction when navigating around muddy areas and slippery surfaces. The shoes are easy to take off, as they come with heel tabs and padded collars, making it easier for you to give your feet a much-needed break from
Sperry’s dependable boat shoes speak for themselves, and now you’ve got a reliable pair of all-season
Forsake’s Davos High Sneakerboots are a fan favorite for the comfortable footbed and the peak-to-pavement outsole, and we think you’ll certainly enjoy wearing ’em with everything from
- The best gifts under $50 for men this holiday season
- Here are the 10 coolest backpacks to handle your daily commute
- The best merino wool clothing for men to stay warm and look good
- The best watches for men: These are the timepieces worth investing in
- Ditch the hiking pants: these Ibex merino joggers are the answer to cozy camping