Good ole Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow earlier last month and predicted six more weeks of winter. Although some might be skeptical of this century-old tradition, the weather forecast agrees we’ll be staying bundled up at least a few more months. When dressing for the frigid weather it’s important to be warm and comfortable in your abundant layers.
- State Cashmere Winter Wrap Scarf
- Theory Oversized Scarf in Cashmere
- Saks Fifth Avenue Boxed Fringed Cashmere Scarf
- Club Monaco Kensington Cashmere Scarf
- COS Unisex Knitted Cashmere Scarf
- Nordstrom Cashmere Fringe Scarf
- Everlane The Cashmere Scarf
- NAADAM Cashmere Solid Scarf
- Paul Smith Cashmere Scarf
- Burberry Beige & Black Cashmere Giant Check Scarf
Scarves have been a part of men’s wardrobes for decades, traditionally a staple that serves function now also allows you to add personal style while also beating the low mercury temps. Cashmere scarves are a must-have luxury during the winter that don’t necessarily have to break the bank. Some of the best cashmere scarves for men are actually at a pretty affordable price point and don’t sacrifice style or warmth.
This versatile scarf is lightweight and able to be warm as a shawl for extra coverage or wrapped up traditionally for a well-insulated snug.
You can really channel your inner Lenny Kravitz with this best cashmere scarf for men. The oversized style and super soft touch will sure to get you some style points.
This fringe scarf adds a playful touch to the traditional boxed scarf shape — plus it’s on sale now!
Lightweight and timeless, this scarf will be the perfect addition to your layered winter look. This Club Monaco scarf can easily be worn dressed down but also with a more formal outerwear look.
This scarf adds warmth with its weighted knit technique — and can we talk about this bold statement color!
This classic fringe scarf is definitely one of the best cashmere scarves for men for a casual everyday look paired with a nice pair of denim.
Everlane created one of the best men’s cashmere scarves not only because it’s super soft but because the price point is unbeatable!
Crafted for a timeless sophisticated look this is probably one of the softest cashmere scarfs out there right now.
If you’re looking to add a pop of color into your wardrobe this cashmere scarf from Paul Smith is exactly what you need. The perfect statement accessory for the winter months.
Nothing says luxury winter dressing than a Burberry checked scarf. Opt for this giant one and you’ll feel like you’re walking around in a blanket all day.
- Vast Fast Fashion Firm, Shein, Accused of Design Theft
- Fade to Black: The Best Black Jeans for Men
- These are the Best Watches You Should Be Wearing Everyday
- The Best Men’s Athleisure Brands for Summer
- What to Wear Hiking: Menswear That Works On and Off the Trail