Spring is just around the corner and as the days warm up, doubling down on your fluid intake is important. Whether you’re out on a hike or playing sports, the right water bottle can fulfill your hydration needs. Spring weather changes all the time and a quality insulated water bottle lets you choose whether your beverage of choice remains hot, cold, or anywhere in between. If you’re still unsure about the need for a reusable water bottle, consider the benefits.
Not only is using a personal insulated water bottle useful, but it also lets friends and colleagues know that you’re living an eco-conscious life. Do yourself a favor and get one of these best insulated water bottles so you can be more proactive in your hydration without buying bottled water.
We’ve been huge fans of Grayl ever since discovering the clever drinks ice-cold for up to 40 hours, beer chilled for up to 16 hours, and hot beverages piping for up to 10 hours. The patented cap dispenses the contents of the bottle at a sip, drink, or chug, and the x Grayl features a thick loop for attaching it wherever is most convenient.. The company recently teamed up with Earthwell for the Earthwell x Grayl Roaster Loop Bottle. The design features handsome, laser-etched stencil artwork on the outside. But it’s more than a pretty face. The bottle’s TempLock double-wall vacuum insulation promises to keep your
- Available in 16 ounces and four different colors.
- For a larger alternative, upgrade to the Earthwell x Grayl for maintaining the desired temperature of up to 32 ounces of your favorite beverage.
Great insulation, simple design, bold color choices, easy-to-carry handle, lifetime warranty — what else could you want? What about a company that cares about our green spaces? Through its program, Hydro Flask provides grants to nonprofit organizations focused on building, maintaining, restoring, or providing better access to parks.
Couple this with a long-lasting stainless steel design that keeps
- Available in 21 ounces, 24 ounces, and 32 ounces, as well as regular and wide mouths.
- The wide variety of sizes, colors, accessories, and matching lids are hard to beat.
Whether you’re crushing the pavement on a road bike or tossing a Frisbee at the park, you can take down the heat with CamelBak’s Podium Big Chill insulated water bottle. Constructed from non-BPA, BPF, and BPS plastic, this double-walled bottle with closed cell foam technology should replace any standard water bottle you’ve got stashed alongside your outdoor gear. The Podium Big Chill’s self-sealing cap allows you to hydrate without pause and, once you’re done for the day, can keep your drink from leaking in your bag with a secure lockout. With a handful of different color and design options, this bottle can fit both your active and style needs.
- Available in 24 ounces.
- This bottle is easy to carry via hand or bike and can store well in a backpack.
Use the Rambler to keep your hot chocolate hot, your cocktails chilled, and your water from spilling during all sorts of adventures, whether it’s a simple commute to the office or an extended camping trip. The cap screws on tight, providing a more secure seal than Yeti’s popular tumbler. It comes in six colors in addition to the classic stainless steel. The double-wall insulation is dishwasher-safe as well as damage- and rust-resistant, making the Rambler one of the toughest and best vacuum-insulated water bottles on the market.
- Available in 18 ounces, 26 ounces, 36 ounces, and 46 ounces.
- The Rambler boasts the durability that Yeti is known for.
Like its Yeti counterpart, the Elevation is stainless steel in construction but can be dressed up in a few bold colors. If that isn’t enough, you also could add a sleeve for more color options and added grip. Add to that a sweat-resistant design, an OtterBox lifetime warranty, and a range of compatible lids, from a multipurpose shaker to a French press, and you have a multipurpose bottle that can make your coffee and store it, too.
- Available in 16 ounces and 20 ounces.
- Did we mention that Otterbox is one of those brands with lifetime warranties?
Many insulated bottles are double-walled, but S’well takes it a step further with triple-wall insulation. That not only means your cold
- Available in 9 ounces, 17 ounces, and 25 ounces.
- Personalization is key — imagine a color or a pattern, and S’well is bound to have it.
- The Best Hydration Packs for Hiking, Trail Running, and Day Trips
- The 6 Best Day Hikes in U.S. National Parks
- The Best Wine Country Regions for Outdoor Adventures
- The Best Hiking Snacks To Fuel Your Time on the Trail
- These are 6 of the Best Camping Cooking Gear Items for 2022