Let the countdown to 2014 begin! There are only a few days left until New Year’s Eve, and we’re sure you’re probably pondering over what to wear for the big night. We say it’s a big excuse to put on your nicest threads — especially if you have someone special to impress, or if you’re on the hunt for somebody. Go ahead, go for something flashy, just don’t overdo it. If you’re going to a fancy affair, you should opt for a bowtie and a jacket. The combo ups your ante. If you want to go beyond the traditional, go for something with a little flair that will make you stand out from all the white shirts, like the floral print shirt above. And don’t forget to get a pair of those silly glasses and a bottle of bubbly to ring in 2014!
Clockwise, L-R: A. Sauvage Blazer, $779 at thecorner.com; Viktor & Rolf Dress Pant, $795 at shoptrafficla.com; Classic Bowtie, $20 at urbanoutfitters.com; 2004 Dom Pérignon, $159 at sokolin.com; Todd Snyder Floral Avion Poplin, $245 at odinnewyork.com; Silver 2014 Glasses, $6.99 at partycity.com; Ann Demeulemeester Black Classic Leather Dress Shoes, $508 at ssense.com.
- 11 Best Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Badass Mofos of Film
- Pick Your Poison: 4 Killer Wines for Halloween
- How to Throw a Bloody Great (Grown-Up) Halloween Party
- Would You Wear These Oxford Sneakers to the Boardroom or Ball Court?
- Recyclable Cups, Bowls, and Plates to Make Your Next Camping Trip Easier