Around most of the US, fall is in full effect and it is time to put up the flip-flops and boat shoes and bring out those boots. Yes we mean both the hiking pair and the dress pair!
Just in the knick of time, the all American shoe brand Allen Edmonds is offering up a great sale on their site of 15-35% on all of their shoes and belts including classic best-sellers, new styles, boots, lace-ups, slip-ons, leather soles and rubber soled styles. In addition, Allen Edmonds branded shoes, belts, cedar products and accessories will be on sale.
Every October, Allen Edmonds hosts its largest sale of the year right around Columbus Day to thank their loyal customers and friends and to celebrate Made in U.S.A. quality and craftsmanship. The brand after all has been manufacturing on the shores of Lake Michigan, Wisconsin since 1922.
The sale goes on until October 21 but Allen Edmonds is taking it one step further and offering one of our readers a free pair of their handsome Dalton boot.
Here is the deal:
Share this post with your Facebook friends and we will pick a winner to receive a pair of the Dalton Boot by October 21st. Pull up them boot straps and get to sharing!
- Jeremy Allen White has made ‘the everyman style’ trendy: 5 pieces to buy if you want to steal the look
- The best Chelsea boots to complete the stylish man’s cold-weather look
- The 9 best men’s winter boots for style and warmth
- 4 things you need to know about conditioning leather boots
- The best American-made boot brands to shop right now