Sometimes, you need a drink that bridges the gap between what you miss and what you need. That’s where double IPAs come is, as they do just that. They carry the hoppy flavors of late summer and early fall into the coldest months of the year, with the added alcohol to keep you warm and fuzzy. If you follow any of the craft beer trends, then you know it’s constantly changing and moving, especially when they tinker with different IPA profiles.
Also known as the imperial IPA, the double
- The Essential German Beer Styles You Need To Know
- 10 Best Chocolate Beers To Try in 2021
- 7 Kölsch-Style Beers To Start off With This Fall
- Brews Less Traveled Beer Club By Brewvana
No, it’s not exactly the
Even if IPAs aren’t your thing, there are still plenty of beers for everyone out there and you’re bound to find one that suits your palate. If, however, you have the taste for IPAs, then these powerful beers should be on your list to try. They pack a punch but it’s worth it. Here are some of our favorite standout versions to test.
This new release from 10 Barrel is the winter coat you’ve been waiting for. Lush, juicy, and balanced, the beer features three hop varieties and doesn’t wear out the palate, despite clocking in at a substantial 9% ABV.
The best-named imperial
Dogfish Head makes quality beer across the board but it’s the
What an appropriate name for a beer that has plenty of heft but maintains some delicacy, too. It’s another tip of the hat to Sierra Nevada and its impressive lineup of accessible beers.
A Massachusetts beer, the Space Cake boasts mosaic and citra hops and plenty of aromatics. It’s a strong and unctuous beer that will leave you plenty satisfied.
Okay, so maybe imperial
- The 15 Best Holiday Cocktail Recipes to Make This Christmas
- The 10 Best Tactical Watches for Men
- The Best Workout Routine for Men That Builds Muscle and Burns Fat Fast
- The 9 Best Leather Jackets for Men to Own
- This is How to Serve and Enjoy Champagne