It’s OK to put the tee away. You might not be wearing a dress shirt as often as you were in the pre-COVID days, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any opportunities to get dressed up. Since our social calendars aren’t too full, anytime we have a gathering calls for a step-up in the style game.
- Chef Works Men’s Gingham Dress Shirt
- Dockers Men’s Long Sleeve Signature Comfort Flex Shirt
- COOFANDY Men’s Casual Dress Shirt Button Down Shirts Long-Sleeve Denim Work Shirt
- Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Dress Shirt Slim Fit Non-Iron Gingham
- Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Men’s Dress Shirt Slim Fit Checks and Stripes
- Nick Graham Men’s Modern Fitted Multi Gingham Stretch Shirt with Solid Tie
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Regular-Fit Long-Sleeve Plaid Casual Poplin Shirt
- Van Heusen Men’s Flex Long Sleeve Button Down Stretch Plaid Shirt
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men’s Dress Shirt Slim Fit Technicole Stretch Solid
- IZOD Men’s Big and Tall Button Down Long Sleeve Stretch Performance Plaid Shirt
You can find dress shirts that are comfortable (from the best men’s clothing brands) and breathable without dishing out hundreds, which is really all that anyone wants when it comes to putting on a fitted shirt. Gain some major style points with these affordable menswear options from some of the best men’s brands on Amazon Fashion:
Whether you’re throwing this dress shirt on with boxer briefs for a last-minute Zoom meeting or you have your first date in what seems like years, this dress shirt will instantly make you look polished.
Sure, you probably have a white dress shirt in your closet, but do you have one that is machine washable, doesn’t wrinkle, and has stretch to it? No? Exactly, that’s what we thought. Add to cart immediately.
This fashionable soft denim dress shirt is perfect for an occasion when you’re not sure if you should be dressing up or dressing down. We love the contrast from the plaid cuffs and buttons that instantly elevate this dress shirt.
Remember that time you tried hanging your dress shirt in the bathroom to get the wrinkles out, but really it just got wet? No need to worry with this shirt. The non-iron fabric resists wrinkles so you’ll look crisp all day long.
Gone are the days of trying to figure out if your tie clashes with your shirt. This dress shirt and solid tie set takes all of the guesswork out for you.
If most of the dress shirts in your closet consist of different variations of the colors blue and white, it’s time to kick it up a notch. Since you’re probably not wearing dress shirts on the regular, step out of your comfort zone and try a bold color combination. Blue and orange is unexpected but still super stylish.
Nothing screams, “perfect fall dress shirt” quite like this shirt. With the softness and vibe of a flannel shirt, without the heaviness and warmth, this top is perfect for when you want to step it up, but still look cool and casual. This shirt is perfect if your significant other is requesting a day at the wineries or pumpkin picking.
If gray is your aesthetic, we’ve found you the perfect shirt. This dress shirt is extremely comfortable and looks great paired with slacks or dark denim. The best part? It is slim fit to give you a sleek look while accentuating your body.
If slim fit isn’t your style, we’re here to make dress shirt shopping less of a nightmare. With plenty of room and stretch through the chest and arms, you’ll no longer feel restricted and uncomfortable when you have to get dressed up.
- You might just be wearing the wrong men’s dress shirt for your face shape
- These are the 7 best white elephant gifts under $25
- Graphic tees can complete a look — these are the best brands
- The best watches for men: These are the timepieces worth investing in
- These are the best clothing brands for men you should shop right now