The best climbing documentaries get you excited to go out and climb. Whether you’re waiting for the weekend to arrive so you can get to your local crag or are looking to travel to a remote climbing destination, these docs are sure to fill you with ideas and get you stoked. If you love to travel for climbing you might also be interested in these travel documentaries on Netflix right now that’ll get you excited about new destinations.
These ten climbing documentaries profile amazing climbers putting up hard routes. Climbers, like other professional athletes, operate with an impressive drive and determination. These climbers spend years working on their projects, sometimes risking their lives, all while pushing their bodies to their physical limits. I hope you enjoy these documentaries as much as I did.
That’s it for our roundup of climbing documentaries. Do you want to learn how to rock climb? If you fly through all these you might check out our round-up of the best sports documentaries of all time.
- These are the best tactical pants for all of your outdoor adventures
- Rods, reels, and rooftop racks: Get the best fishing gear to elevate your angling game
- These are the 5 best hiking apps for your outdoor adventures
- Gear up for your next big adventure with the best camping gear and accessories
- Get the best nature apps for identifying unknown plants and critters right from your smartphone