The best climbing documentaries get you excited to go out and climb. Whether you’re waiting for the weekend to arrive so you can get to your local crag or are looking to travel to a remote climbing destination, these docs are sure to fill you with ideas and get you stoked. If you love to travel for climbing you might also be interested in these travel documentaries on Netflix right now that’ll get you excited about new destinations.
These ten climbing documentaries profile amazing climbers putting up hard routes. Climbers, like other professional athletes, operate with an impressive drive and determination. These climbers spend years working on their projects, sometimes risking their lives, all while pushing their bodies to their physical limits. I hope you enjoy these documentaries as much as I did.
That’s it for our roundup of climbing documentaries. Do you want to learn how to rock climb? If you fly through all these you might check out our round-up of the best sports documentaries of all time.
- The 10 Best Dry Bags for Your Wettest Adventures in 2022
- 7 Best Mountain Bike Destinations to Put On Your Bucket List
- The 9 Best Snowboarding Movies and Documentaries to Add to Your 2022 Watch List
- The 5 Best Snowshoes for Your Next Winter Exploration
- The 12 Best Running Trails in America, According to Professional Runners