We’re in the thick of one of the most wonderful times of the year right now, tailgating season, so we’ve put together a list of ways to up your tailgate game by liquor-fying it. Leave the cheap beer and Jäger shots behind by using these cool gadgets to bring your favorite booze along for the game.
- Wine’O Insulated Paper Bag: No one wants a warm shot of tequila. Look like a class act and keep your liquor at the right temperature with this insulated bag.
- Cocktail Master Auto Shaker: Making cocktails can be hard after a few of them, especially when you’re trying to grill brats and yell your team’s slogans at any interlopers you may see. Let this Brookstone creation do it for you.
- Sippin’ Seat Flask Cushion: It holds 36 ounces inside and up to 300 pounds on top, helping you stay loaded and comfortable before or during the game with this handy seat flask.
- Breathometer A01 Smartphone Breathalyzer: Know when you’ve had too much by using this convenient breathalyzer because cabs are always cheaper than an arrest record and jail.
Related: Forget Tailgating–Throw a Quailgate
- Disposable Flasks: All the fun of getting bombed on your own booze and none of the worry about having to carry glass bottles around. Buy a pack of three, load them up, and go.
- The Remote Control Beverage Cooler: This isn’t just for liquor, but who wouldn’t want a rolling, remote-controlled cooler at your tailgate spot?
- The Drinking Jacket: This is the ultimate sweatshirt for a drinker. There’s a built-in beer koozie, bottle opener, flask pocket, and even slip-resistant drink grips for when you’re cold, drunk, and want to push on through like the champ you are.
With these 7 gadgets you’ll be the star of your tailgate, even if you don’t remember it.
Image credit: Sean Locke Photography/Shutterstock
- The 7 Best Bartending Apps in 2021 for Beginners and Pros Alike
- How To Infuse Vodka To Bring Your Spirit to Life
- 5 Easy Camping Cocktails to Shake Your Post-Hike Thirst
- The 7 Best Must-Have Meat Slicers in Your Kitchen
- The 7 Best Air Fryers for a Healthier Way To Deep-Fry Your Food