In addition to great food, a few presents, and some quality time with family, the holidays also are a great time for rest and relaxation. All of that free time can be great for going outside or playing a nice game, but let’s be honest, there’s also plenty of time to binge a great TV show with which you may be unfamiliar. Some people have enough free time to binge a longer show, while others only have time to catch up on a title with a relatively slim episode count.
Regardless of which kind of new TV show you’re looking for, there are a number of great options for you to explore. Some of these shows are explicitly connected to the themes of generosity and giving that most people associate with the holidays. Others are more disconnected from the season and are great picks for getting out of the holiday spirit if you’re a little sick of it all. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it on this list.
Read More: Best Apple TV Shows to Watch
Read More: Best HBO Max Shows to Watch
Read More: Best Hulu Shows to Watch
Read More: Best Netflix Shows to Watch
Read More: Best Anime Series on Netflix
Read More: Best Netflix Original Shows to Watch
- Sate your wanderlust with the best travel documentaries and shows on Netflix
- 10 best gifts for couples that they’ll love this holiday season
- The best luxury gifts for men for the 2022 holiday season
- 10 Best Gifts for Your Best Friend They Will Love
- 10 of the Best Gifts for Men Who Have Everything