What new bourbon are we pumped about? Which hiking trail are we exploring? Why is the next supercar so cool? The Manual is dedicated to helping men live a more engaged life. Each week, our editors and guests get together for a round-table discussion about what’s new, exciting, and unique in the men’s lifestyle world. So pop open your favorite brew, step into your man cave, and start streaming.
For this week’s episode of Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Manual Podcast, the round-table — Associate Editor of Lifestyle Chase McPeak, Food & Drink Editor Sam Slaughter, and host Greg Nibler — sit down with the good Reverend Nat West of Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider in Portland, Oregon, to find out the answer to the age-old question: “How bout dem apples?”
From humble basement beginnings to a new facility that will help them distribute to multiple states and countries, the crew learns all about what it takes to make hard cider and, more importantly, what makes the Reverend’s ciders so darn delicious. Also, did we mention there’s bacon cider involved?
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Making Homemade Hard Cider
- Shacksbury Cider Launches Special Release Honoring Paul Newman
- Meet Your New Favorite Pineapple Drink: Tepache
- 11 Best Apple Recipes for Fall or Whenever
- The 11 Best Rums for Mixing to Turn Any Night Into Island Night
- The Best Hopped Ciders To Try This Season
- The 30 Best Netflix Shows to Binge in 2021
- The 17 Best Clothing Stores for Men To Shop Online in 2021