Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
For this week’s episode of The Manual Podcast, Greg and Sam sit down with our own Christian Gollayan to get the inside scoop (and hot grooming tips) from the winners of The Manual Grooming Awards 2020.
Now in its third year, the Grooming Awards are back — and for the first time, Christian was at the helm (in the hardest time to helm something, possibly ever). First, he talks about the awards themselves and what it was like to put together an entire series during a pandemic. (Hint: it was not exactly what you would call “easy.”)
After the basics, Christian digs into some of his favorite products and why. There’s something for everyone on the list of 19 categories (a number which Sam and Greg both take time to discuss considering what is currently in their cabinets at home), so while we don’t cover everything, we do touch on a good number of items.
Finally, Christian tries to help the helpless duo that is Greg and Sam with their own grooming.
Will he be successful? You’ll have to listen to find out!
Do you already use these products? Are there any that you think you will try? Did we miss a surefire winner in one of the categories? Let us know. We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- Grooming Awards 2020: The 19 Best Grooming Products for Men
- Grooming Awards 2020 Finalists: The Best Body Washes for Men
- Grooming Awards 2020 Finalists: The Best Beard Products for Men
- How to Cut Your Own Hair at Home During Quarantine
- Zoom Grooming with Celebrity Barber Kenny Duncan
- Much-Needed Quarantine Grooming Tips from Kyle Bardouche, Founder of Jack Henry
- The 10 Best Aftershave Balms for Men in 2021
- How to Shave With a Straight Razor Without Hurting Yourself
- The Founder of Pacific Rim Cuisine Shows Us How To Make the Perfect Hawaiian BBQ
- The 9 Best Men’s Watches You Can Buy Under $1,000
- Boston Travel Guide: Where to Stay, What to Eat, and More