Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
Jack Henry was started in 2017 after Bardouche’s wife looked at the ingredients in his hair product as they were about to put it on their first child, the namesake of the brand. Instead of applying something with plenty of synthetic ingredients, they set to work to create something that was better for them all. The resulting clay pomade was the first product in the Jack Henry line. From there, they’ve since expanded their include not only hair products but skincare and deodorant as well.
After offering a primer on the products, the group digs into what is on everyone’s mind: quarantine. What does a quarantine skin and hair care regimen look like? What happens when you need to cut your hair? What sort of products work best for people who are looking to start a new regimen now that they have so much time on their hands (hands that have hopefully been washed frequently for 20 seconds at a time, of course).
What does your grooming regimen look like right now? Did we miss anything that you do that we should, too? Let us know. We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- The Best Toner for Men: What is Toner and Why You Should Use It
- The Best Body Lotions for Men to Soften That Rough Exterior
- The Best Beard Trimmers to Tame Your Wild Whiskers
- Go-Go-Gadget Grooming: 9 Best New Hair Trimming Tools
- The 31 Best Men’s Skincare Gift Sets in 2021
- The 10 Best Products for a Productive Work-From-Home Space
- The Best 4-Step Skincare Routine for Aging More Gracefully
- The 7 Best Razors for Men That Offer A Super Close Shave
- 16 Best Shampoos For Men To Add To Your Grooming Routine