Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
Mirth Provisions makes a variety of THC products, but we brought Stites on to talk about something that has been sweeping the nation in the last few years, CBD. Cannabidiol is the second-most prevalent compound found in cannabis plants (behind THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol). The compound is taken to help users feel better and is used in a wide variety of products, including Stites’ own Otto’s CBD Cider.
On the show, we dig in to what CBD is and why it’s become such a popular ingredient in edibles and other items. Stites explains how his own company came to be and how it uses CBD in its own products. Along the way we investigate a number of things, including: Can you overdose on CBD; Are there negative effects to CBD; What the best way to take CBD is, and more.
If you’ve seen CBD out in public and don’t know much about it — or have tried it and are curious to learn more about the compound — this episode is definitely for you.
Have you tried CBD? Are you scared to? We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- What is CBD? A Brief Introduction to the Benefits of Cannabidiol
- Best CBD Coffee Brands for Energy Without the Jitters
- Best CBD Oil and Skincare Creams for Managing Pain
- Travelers Can Now Bring Some CBD Products on Airplanes (Sort of)
- 5 Reasons to Try CBD Tea and 5 Best CBD Teas to Try
- The 9 Best CBD-Infused Drinks to Try in 2021
- Self-Care for Men: A Complete Guide To Feeling Your Absolute Best
- The Best Cannabis Cookbooks for Budding Chefs
- The Best THC-Infused Drinks To Try Now