We’re in the thick of winter, and as temperatures continue to drop it’s essential your wardrobe is ready for the cold as well. Aside from the few warm days scattered throughout the season (thanks to global warming), it’s safe to say it’s time to switch out your lightweight jackets for heavier coats. Perfect for transitioning into colder weather, wool coats have been a staple in men’s wardrobes for decades. Coming in a wide variety of silhouettes and textures, there are several best wool coats for men options out there from our favorite menswear brands.
- Uniqlo x JW Anderson Double-Faced Single Breasted Coat
- Alex Mill Black Watch Plaid Recycled Wool Blend Chore Jacket
- Scotch & Soda Classic wool-blend single-breasted overcoat
- Mango Structured Wool Tailored coat
- COS Textured Wool Oversized Coat
- Nanushka Navy & Black Wool Timo Coat
- Jacquemus Le Caban Peacoat
- Saturdays NYC Morgan Top Coat Black
- Coach Wool Top Coat
- Victor Li Double Breasted Coat Stripe
There’s no question these timeless cold-weather staples are essential for winter dressing. Below we rounded up some of the best men’s wool coats that’ll keep you warm and stylish this season.
Uniqlo x JW Anderson Double-Faced Single Breasted Coat
Yes, you can still get your hands on the Uniqlo x JW Anderson collab … for now. If you’re looking to get one of the best wool coats for men on a budget, look no further.
Alex Mill Black Watch Plaid Recycled Wool Blend Chore Jacket
Not only will you look great in this wool jacket but you’ll feel great knowing it’s made from 100% recycled wool.
Scotch & Soda Classic wool-blend single-breasted overcoat
This overcoat is a classic look for winter, this version by Scotch & Soda offers a fitted modern.
Mango Structured Wool Tailored coat
This structured coat is perfect for layering over a suit or sweater for an effortless look.
COS Textured Wool Oversized Coat
For those of us who wished to go out with their blanket wrapped around them — now you can, kind of. This oversized coat will have you feel just that every time you leave the house.
Nanushka Navy & Black Wool Timo Coat
This long trench coat deserves a place in your closet. Adding subtle modern notes with black and navy color blocking, Nanushka achieves winter dressing for the modern man.
Jacquemus Le Caban Peacoat
Some of our favorite online retailers are offering some of their best sales yet at the end of the year. This Jacquemus coat offers crisp seams and deep attention to detail, making this peacoat a must-have for winter.
Saturdays NYC Morgan Top Coat Black
Versatile to fit with any look whether it’s casual or formal, this topcoat definitely makes the cut for one of the best men’s wool coats.
Coach Wool Top Coat
Finished with leather detailing, this coat is the definition of polished winter fashion.
Victor Li Double Breasted Coat Stripe
This coat gives a modern twist with color blocking panels to a classic sophisticated silhouette, making it one of the best wool coats for men.
- Why your wardrobe needs a waxed canvas jacket (and the best ones to get)
- How to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day — style tips you need to look your best
- The 10 best men’s lounge pants to wear all day long
- The 10 best men’s workout shirts to help you get fit in 2023
- Make shopping easy: The best gifts for men (no matter what he’s into)