Whether navigating office politico or upgrading a wardrobe on a tight budget a young professional’s career can be a battle on many fronts. We found the ammo to win the war on your wallet…at least in terms of your work wardrobe. Online retailer Combatant Gentlemen (Combat Gent for short) offers suits and other basics under $300 with tailored fits.
When we saw that their company mission included both craft beer and men’s fashion it was clearly a match made in heaven. We hope it is for you too.
Combat Gent offers suits starting at $160 with a pretty accurate tailoring feature on the site (We tried it out for you). They also offer basic shirts, ties and knits. When you buy a suit or shirt on their site you can actually see where they sourced the goods too. Combat Gent is definitely a go-to for professional basics. The site is even outfitting for weddings with suits and tuxes starting at that same $160 price point. So if you need to outfit your best men, it is worth a look.
Learn more about Combatant Gentleman here.
Already picked up some Combat Gent gear? Post on instagram and tag us @themanualstyle or @combatgent
- Give Your Legs a Pair of Blue Jeans They Truly Deserve
- The Absolute Best Places to Buy Men’s Clothes Online
- Stay Fit This Winter with the Best Off-Season Training Gear for Men
- Honest Camper Keeps Van Life Real with Simple Overlanding Rentals
- Must-Have Winter Accessories to Get You Through this Year’s Cold Season