Meatballs are often overlooked as a tasty topping or an easy appetizer. Yet, these savory spheres make for some of the most versatile and flavor-filled stand-alone meals. From on top of spaghetti all covered with cheese to a spicy saucy sub, meatballs are good all around.
- Amylu Cranberry Chicken Meatballs with Jalapeno Peppers
- Lightlife Veggie Meatballs
- Butera’s Spinach & Asiago Cheese Chicken Meatballs
- Aidells Teriyaki & Pineapple Chicken Meatballs
- Applegate Mediterranean Style Turkey Meatballs
- Kirkland Signature Italian Style Beef Meatballs
- Rao’s Homemade Meatballs & Sauce
- Beyond Meatballs from Beyond Meat
- Marie Callender’s Swedish Meatballs Bowl
Mastering the art of the meatball is a simple and impressive skill to add to your ground beef repertoire. Store-bought or homemade, if you’re in a pinch and have to reach into the freezer files for a quick dish, these balls are at the top of the list.
While they may not be as good as your Nonna’s meatball recipe, these meaty medallions go from defrosted to delicious in no time. So to help you get the ball rolling on dinner, we’ve rounded up nine of the best-frozen meatballs on the market.
These chicken meatballs pack a whole lot of flavor into a small bite. The shockingly good sweet and spicy combo of cranberry and jalapeno will have you grabbing these antibiotic and gluten-free balls with both hands.
These Sicilian-inspired plant-based meatballs are a healthy alternative with zero saturated fat and cholesterol. Toss them in the slow-cooker with your favorite sauce to make a dish that tastes good and is good for you.
Now you can get the iconic Long Island restaurant’s famous recipe right from your fridge. Made with real cheese and spinach, there’s a reason why meatballs are considered the Butera family jewels.
Known for their artisan flavors, Aidell’s Asian-inspired meatballs live up to the reputation. Filled with real pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and ginger, these balls are bold enough to serve alone but even better when paired with your favorite side dish.
Thanks to Applegate, meatballs just got a major health upgrade. Chocked full of lentils, spinach, feta cheese, juicy turkey, and big Mediterranean flavor in every ball.
The classic Costco brand is a staple in the meatball hall of fame. The Italian style makes for a perfect match on a sandwich, with pasta, or as a signature side.
Another restaurant favorite, Rao’s mouthwatering meatballs are now available with no reservation required. With a delicious mix of beef and pork, they’re moist on the inside, crispy on the outside, and covered in their award-winning sauce.
This plant-based brand is changing the protein game with these preformed, you won’t believe it’s not meat, balls. With a perfect texture and seasoning, the taste and health benefits make these balls hard to beat.
Out of all the meatball dishes, Swedish reigns supreme. This creamy comfort food comes together with noodles and a sour cream sauce that has all the feels of a homecooked meal.
- 2022 James Beard Awards Reflect Industry Diversity
- Should You Try These TikTok Soda Hacks?
- Can Beefalo Beat Beef (or Buffalo) to Become Meat’s Future?
- Americans to Buy More Mezcal and Tequila Than Whiskey In 2022
- The Best Air Fryer Salmon Recipes in Less Than 20 Minutes