Thanksgiving doesn’t always have to be about turkey, mashed potatoes, and awkward conversations with family members who insist you should be doing more meaningful things with your life.
This Thanksgiving, quiet those relatives and make it easier on everyone by making one of these wonderful fall punches the centerpiece of your meal.
Boodles Proper Punch
- 18 oz Boodles Mulberry Gin
- 18 oz Apple cider
- 6 oz Fresh orange juice
- Splash of lemon juice
- Cinnamon Stick
Method: Combine ingredients in a punch bowl and serve warm or cold.
Clementine & Butternut Squash Bellini
(Created by Richard Woods of SUSHISAMBA, NYC)
- 22.5 oz Butternut squash juice
- 7.5 oz Clementine juice
- 4.5 oz Sugar syrup (equal parts sugar & water)
- 1 bottle Prosecco
Method: Peel 1 butternut squash chop and pass through a vegetable juicer. Strain juice through a coffee filter and reserve. Peel and juice clementines. Mix butternut squash juice, clementine juice and sugar syrup together . Pour into champagne flute and top with an equal part prosecco.
- 18 oz Sons of Liberty Pumpkin Whiskey
- 8 oz Apple cider
- 4 oz Simple syrup
- 2 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 12 Dashes Angostura bitters
- 10 oz Tonic water
Method: Combine first 5 ingredients in serving bowl. Top with Ice and tonic water. Garnish with some Cinnamon Sticks
(Created by Jonathan Pogash, The Cocktail Guru)
- 1 bottle Sandeman Porto Founders Reserve
- 20 ounces of apple cider
- 10 ounces of fresh lemon juice
- 10 ounces of ginger syrup
Method: Combine ingredients into a punch bowl with ice and stir well. Serve with sliced apples and lemons inside the bowl.
And for those that want to spice up the desert tray a little bit:
Cranberry Gelatin Shots
(makes 20 shots)
- ¼ cup UV Vodka
- 3 oz package cranberry gelatin
- 2 ¼ cup cranberry juice
Method: Heat cranberry juice until it boils, pour in bowl and mix in gelatin until dissolved. Add UV Vodka and pour into shot cups. Put in fridge to set overnight.
- 10 Delectable Mother’s Day Cocktails to Make for Mom this Weekend
- Fresh Memorial Day Cocktails to Help You Celebrate this Weekend
- Easy Cocktail Recipes You Need to Know
- Celebrate National Cocktail Day with these Refreshing Spring Cocktail Recipes
- These Cocktails Will Perfectly Pair With Some of Your Favorite Vinyl Records