If you haven’t been peer pressured to purchase an exercise bike for your home gym by now, you must have ironclad willpower. Patience is a virtue and yours has paid off tremendously, as there are a ton of incredible exercise bike deals available right now. Brands are slashing prices on these costly exercise machines to meet Q1 sales goals, which means you can score a cheap exercise bike.
While it’s great to go on a refreshing outdoor bike ride, sometimes the weather just doesn’t want to cooperate. As we prepare to leave winter behind later this month, we can certainly expect some spring showers. When that happens, it’s best to hunker down indoors and adjust all your workouts to be indoor-friendly. It’s not quite the same as clocking miles out on the open road, but it’s an effective cardio workout that can be done indoors at any time. If you’re in the market for a cheap exercise bike but you’re not sure which model is right for you, check out these exercise bike deals below.
- Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike — $219, was $274
- YOSUDA Indoor Stationary Cycling Bike With Ipad Mount — $280, was $400
- SNODE Magnetic Indoor Exercise Bike — $339, was $500
- Echelon Connect Sport Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with 6-Month Free Membership — $449, was $599
- Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rear Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike — $599, was $700
The best thing about exercise bikes is that they combine the effective cardio workout of biking with the convenience and comfort of working out indoors. It’s also great on your knees and joints, unlike machines like an elliptical or treadmill. If you’re considering purchasing an exercise bike, there are a few different styles available to choose from.
Upright Exercise Bike: These bikes are designed to ride in a seated position. They typically offer handlebars and front displays to track your time, distance, and sometimes even your heart rate. They’re best for anyone looking for a moderate cardio workout.
Indoor Cycling Bike: If you enjoy outdoor cycling, an indoor cycling bike is the closest you’re going to get to the real thing. These bikes are designed for high-intensity training, allowing riders to sit or stand on the machine and with features that mimic the changing road conditions one experiences on an outdoor ride. The most important feature of indoor cycling bikes is resistance, which you should make sure is adjustable to levels that align with your personal fitness goals.
Recumbent Exercise Bike: A recumbent exercise bike looks completely different from a standard exercise bike. Instead of sitting on top of the bike, recumbent bikes feature a design that have you seated in a reclined position with the pedals out in front of you. The added back support is ideal for anyone with back problems or pre-existing injuries. Recumbent bikes can take up more floor space than the other two styles, so be sure to measure your space before purchasing this machine.
- The 11 Best Grills to Buy in 2021: Gas, Charcoal, and More
- AirPods Pro Just Got a Handsome Discount at Amazon for Black Friday
- The Best Massage Tools for Every Part of Your Body
- The Best Men’s Running Tights To Protect Your Legs From the Elements
- Best CBD Topicals and Why You Should Consider Using Them for Muscle Recovery