I was born and raised in New York City. I have always had two passions – real estate and being active.
I pursued my passion for real estate by joining my family business, Fisher Brothers. As to my other passion, over the years I have gone on numerous adventure trips, hiked Mt. Kilimanjaro and Machu Picchu, did mountain bike tours in Utah and California, signed-up for various endurance races and triathlons.
In June 2014, I was part of an eight man team participating in RAAM (Race Across America). We were Team Intrepid Fallen Heroes, riding not just to accomplish an incredibly challenging physical feat, but to support wounded US troops. We accomplished our goal of completing the race in just 6 days! We dedicated our race to support Iraq and Afghanistan veterans suffering the terrible effects of traumatic brain injury (TBI). In June 2015, I will be doing RAAM again, but this time Team Intrepid Fallen Heroes will be a four person team.
I started Drill, because I wanted to bring my passion and intensity for working out to a studio. I believe there is a market for something that is cool, clean, modern, fun and hard. Drill reflects my love of pushing yourself to the extreme in a teamwork environment.
As for my personal style:
Jeans: Ron Herman
Shoes: Zegna and Fiorentini Baker
Outerwear: Patagonia & John Varvatos
Favorite Cologne: Hate it. I just go with the fresh scent left after a shower.
Your favorite App: Postmates
Favorite piece of technology: Wahoo Kickr
Next tech purchase: maybe Curved 3D TV
- Game of Thrones x John Varvatos Collection Drops Just in Time for Final Season Premiere
- The Ultimate Deadwood Movie Viewing Party Can be Found in the Real-Life Town of Deadwood
- How to Run an Ultra Marathon If You’ve Never Attempted One Before
- Men’s Kentucky Derby Style: What to Wear for the Most Exciting 2 Minutes in Sports
- Appalachian Trail Record-Holder Joe McConaughy Talks Training, Torn Muscles, and Topping-Loaded Pizzas