The partners are a natural fit; both brands embody classic Americana. Ford was an innovator that forever changed the auto industry with its now-iconic and best-selling Ford trucks, while Flag & Anthem carries American pride in its DNA with its vintage-inspired creations. The companies even got Nigel Barker, photographer and America’s Next Top Model regular, to host a behind-the-scenes video for the collaboration.
Flag & Anthem designers went through vintage Ford archives, searching for inspiration for the limited-edition line, which features all of the clothing items that capture the ideals of the American man’s wardrobe: vintage-style tees, button-down shirts, distressed baseball caps, and timeless jackets. The colors of the U.S. flag — red, white, and blue — run rampant through the comfortable, easy-to-wear capsule collection.
Standout pieces include the graphic T-shirts that depict hand-painted artwork and the bomber and wax cotton jackets with custom patches that carry the Ford name. Imagine driving in your very own Ford truck while wearing the Flag & Anthem and Ford collection. Now that’s our idea of The American Dream.
Have you dreamed of owning a Ford truck? Simply head to the Flag & Anthem website to enter for a chance to win a 2017 Ford F-150.
- The Best Wallets for Men: Billfolds, Card Holders, Phone Cases, and More
- The Best Fall Sales on Menswear and Gear This Weekend
- It’s National Men’s Grooming Day: Celebrate With Some of Our Favorite Grooming Goods and Gear
- Dive In Feet First With the Best Rubber Boots for Men
- Get Ready for Fall With These Classic Oxford Shirts for Men