Winter is here and for those of you who live in areas with snow, you’re going to need your snow boots soon. Here are The Manual’s picks for snow boots that will keep you warm, dry and looking good.
Gore-Tex Kangaroo Upland Boots
Not only will these boots withstand the elements, they also look pretty stylish. We recommend these for those of you want to look good while keeping dry.
$189 at llbean.com.
Patagonia Activist Waterproof Snow Boot
These Patagonia boots take inspiration from the beloved Converse Chuck Taylor high-tops. These boots are perfect for those of you who live in the big city.
$165 at shop.nordstrom.com.
Sorel Intrepid Explorer XT
These boots may look gargantuan, but that’s because they will get you through the most insane blizzard.
$250 at sorel.com.
L.L. Bean Shearling-Lined Duck Boots
These classics will keep your feet warm in the coldest weather, thanks to shearling lining.
$199 at llbean.com.
The North Face Chilkat Leather Snow Boots
The grippy soles on these boots ensure that you don’t slip or fall.
$120 at rei.com.
- Ski Butlers are a Thing. We Went to the Rockies to Find Out What they Do and Why
- Patagonia X Danner Introduce the Last Fishing Boot You’ll Ever Buy in First-Ever Collab
- Footwear Facts: How to Weather- and Waterproof Your Boots
- How to Winterize Your Camping Gear: Tips for Cleaning and Storing Equipment
- What to Wear Tailgating: Fall Style Essentials for Football Fans