Gant Rugger (the little brother of Gant) has launched their first wristwatch just in time for the holiday season. The three styles are based on classic diving watches of the 1970’s such as the Rolex Submariners, OMEGA Speedmasters and the Tag Heuer Octavias. “It felt like the only thing missing to really complete the distinct GANT Rugger look that we have worked to perfect these past seasons,” explains GANT Creative Director Christopher Bastin.
The watches are stainless steel with Plexiglas crystal domes and an epoxy coated rotatable bezel. The mesh strap reflects the vintage roots of the line. We love the washed military canvas gift box the watch comes in almost as much as the watch itself.
Added bragging points: The watches are launching exclusively in the U.S. and will not be sold anywhere else until Spring 2013. Retail ($225)
To purchase please click here.
- Keep Your Luxury Watch in Pristine Condition with these Simple Steps
- How Filippo Loreti Offers Luxury Watches at a Surprisingly Affordable Price
- Omega Launches New Seamaster Olympic Games Collection Ahead of PyeongChang 2018
- The Timex Waterbury World Time Watch Pays Tribute to Tradition
- The Adidas Originals Watch Collection Mixes Heritage and Mod Styling