It takes a lot to get us out of bed for a business breakfast but hearing that Fossil is launching a luxury line had us curious.
Hosted by Hal Rubenstein he immediately eliminated the elephant in the room. “Nobody needs a watch!” he shouted as he held up his iPhone. Yet with men more interested in looking good these days, accessories sales are on the rise and as Hal deadpanned, “owning one watch is like owning one pair of shoes, it’s just stupid.”
Most know Fossil as that mall brand that has some pretty cool looking watches, but the brand is ready to take their image to the next level; so this season Fossil launched a collection of Swiss made watches ranging from $695 to $995. Far from mall prices yet still a good buy for a luxury watch. Since the brand already makes watches for the likes of DKNY, Michael Kors, Diesel and recently Karl Lagerfeld, they figured why not promote their own name and quality?
The collection features automatic watches and chronographs in classically designed five-piece case construction. There are also day-date timepieces, the swankiest form of timekeeping. The styles feature either a full-grain genuine leather strap or a stainless steel bracelet.
Other attributes you can point out to your envious friends include:
- Double-domed sapphire crystal – allowing for distortion free viewing
- Curved hands that mirror the curved dial for graceful movement
- The five-piece case construction which offers perfect angles and elegant lines
That tax refund will be here before you know it.
- The 9 Best Blue-Light-Blocking Glasses for Men
- The 15 Best Clothing Subscription Boxes for Men in 2020
- The Best Men’s Underwear You’ll Want to Wear Right Now
- The 38 Best Gifts for Men in 2020
- 16 Best T-Shirts for Men in Fall 2020