The air is getting chillier and leaves are dropping to the ground. Aside from indicating that you can spend every Sunday watching football and switch back to brown liquor, this change of seasons also means it’s time to pack away the flip-flops and lightweight sneakers and start donning a killer, hefty pair of boots again.
Rugged and handsome, the following 20 new fall boot styles in a wide range of price points are pretty much timeless classics that promise to protect your feet – and keep you looking sharp and autumn-ready – well beyond the next few months of 2016. They are built to last and are therefore wardrobe investments that we heartily endorse.
So “reboot” your look this season, get a pair, and stand tall by wearing them often.
Higgins Mill Boot with Dainite Sole by ALLEN EDMONDS ($297.50; was $350)
Military Hiker by FEIT ($800)
Brodie Boot by G.H. BASS ($170)
- Complete Your Wardrobe With the 10 Best Men’s Dress Boots
- The Best Men’s Chukka Boots for 2019
- Willamette Valley Wine Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- 8 Best Digital Food Scales to Smarten Up Your Kitchen and Meal Prep
- The Ultimate Halloween Cocktail List for Getting Your Boo-ze On