Just when you thought online dating was getting a bit boring, there’s a new twist to spice things up a bit.
Enter Tourbar—a new way to connect with the perfect person to explore the globe, whether you’re planning an excursion close to home or planning on jetting to a foreign locale.
It’s a unique way to hang out with someone who is local to the area where you are traveling. What better way to see the “real” cities and exotic destinations instead of getting stuck on the traditional tourist trap path.
Here’s the game plan: Sign up for a membership plan at the Tourbar site and begin making plans for your next trip. As you search for a traveling companion, you can set a purpose for the trip, set financial intentions (such as each person paying their own way), shared interests and hobbies, and details of what you’re looking for.
The TourBar folks have made the process pretty simple and say their system for verifying users gives you some security that you’ll meet trustworthy people.
If you’ve ever said to yourself that you’d love to travel if only you had someone to join you, now is your chance.
- The Best Travel Credit Cards for Every Type of Traveler
- Tips for Staying Healthy on the Road from People Who Get Paid to Drink
- If You Haven’t Visited the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, What Are You Waiting For?
- How to Pack Your Suitcase, Backpack, or Duffel Bag Like a Pro
- Avoid Jet Lag By Learning How to Sleep Anytime, Anywhere