For this week’s episode of Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Manual Podcast, the round-table — food and drink editor Sam Slaughter and the apotheosis of a host Greg Nibler — comedian and host of Four Sheets, Zane Lamprey.
Have you had aspirations of hosting your own show one day? Do you want to be our guide as we explore a new place, drinking and eating our way across it (we promise we’re great guests)? Let us know! If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual podcast folks, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for podcast polls so you can join the discussion.
- Anthony Bourdain Taught Me More Than Just How to Travel and Eat
- The Best Luggage Brands for Every Type of Traveler
- The Ultimate Guide to Day Drinking
- The Best Playlist to Enjoy While Day Drinking
- The Manual Podcast Throwbacks: Revisiting our 50th Episode and Portland, Oregon
- Grovemade Co-Founder Ken Tomita Talks About Doing Things the Hard Way
- Learning About Finger Wrestling, Mountain Cheese, and More Fun from Germany
- Learning to Sea Salt in a Whole New Light with Jacobsen Salt Company
- Our Food and Drink Editor Wants to Know If You’re Afraid of the Dark Rum