Now, we’ve all heard of Four Loko, but can you believe that Nicole has never tried it before? She pours our Portland-based peeps a couple of glasses of the finest Four Loko Black (which is actually green) in some fancy glasses and enjoys her very first sip while Jaisen gives us the scoop on the origins of Four Loko, how a successful company evolves, what he’s up to these days.
— Nicole Raney (@nkraney) October 25, 2018
Meanwhile, Riley shares a couple of his finest Four Loko stories. There may have been a hot tub involved. You’ll have to listen to the episode to find out.
If you have a question for The Manual podcast folks, or if you’d like to share Four Loko stories, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for podcast polls so you can join the discussion.
- Beyond Four Loko: Why One of the Founders Now Makes Health Drinks
- The Complete Guide on How to Cure a Hangover
- Yeah That Podcast Episode: Exploring Greenville, South Carolina with Jamarcus Gaston
- What It Takes to Design a Restaurant, According to Shoo Shoo’s Albert Bitton
- Opening A Bottle of Sake Knowledge with Brooklyn Kura’s Brandon Doughan
- Digital Trends on Why the Latest Tech from CES 2020 Actually Matters to You
- Slurping Up Ramen-y Goodness With Jay Weinstein