Now, we’ve all heard of Four Loko, but can you believe that Nicole has never tried it before? She pours our Portland-based peeps a couple of glasses of the finest Four Loko Black (which is actually green) in some fancy glasses and enjoys her very first sip while Jaisen gives us the scoop on the origins of Four Loko, how a successful company evolves, what he’s up to these days.
— Nicole Raney (@nkraney) October 25, 2018
Meanwhile, Riley shares a couple of his finest Four Loko stories. There may have been a hot tub involved. You’ll have to listen to the episode to find out.
If you have a question for The Manual podcast folks, or if you’d like to share Four Loko stories, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for podcast polls so you can join the discussion.
- Beyond Four Loko: Why One of the Founders Now Makes Health Drinks
- The Complete Guide on How to Cure a Hangover
- What You Need to Know About North Carolina Barbecue, According to Tyson Ho
- Tecate Releases Limited-Edition Retro Dad-Cans
- 5 Practical Uses for Elon Musk’s Impractical Flamethrower
- The Best GPS Apps for Navigating without Reception
- Jägermeister’s New Coolpacks Will Let You Bring Jäger Everywhere this Summer