Now, we’ve all heard of Four Loko, but can you believe that Nicole has never tried it before? She pours our Portland-based peeps a couple of glasses of the finest Four Loko Black (which is actually green) in some fancy glasses and enjoys her very first sip while Jaisen gives us the scoop on the origins of Four Loko, how a successful company evolves, what he’s up to these days.
— Nicole Raney (@nkraney) October 25, 2018
Meanwhile, Riley shares a couple of his finest Four Loko stories. There may have been a hot tub involved. You’ll have to listen to the episode to find out.
If you have a question for The Manual podcast folks, or if you’d like to share Four Loko stories, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for podcast polls so you can join the discussion.
- Beyond Four Loko: Why One of the Founders Now Makes Health Drinks
- The Complete Guide on How to Cure a Hangover
- The Manual Podcast Throwbacks: Revisiting our 50th Episode and Portland, Oregon
- Our Food and Drink Editor Wants to Know If You’re Afraid of the Dark Rum
- Ain’t That American: 7 Great Home Decor Brands Based in the U.S.A.
- Tecate Releases Limited-Edition Retro Dad-Cans
- The 13 Best Stephen King Books, Ranked