First, it is important to establish what, exactly, a gin ambassador does. As it turns out, it’s a lot. They’re not just envoys of a particular brand, they also work to craft experiences around that brand. From there, the team talked Hendrick’s, Hendrick’s new facility, and all things gin.
Greg and Sam grill Mattias on what proper cocktail etiquette is. What do you wear? How do you prepare? What happens when you’re going to a bar that you’ve never been to before?
All of these questions and more are answered by Mattias , so tune in to learn everything you ever needed to know about going to a cocktail bar.
If you have a question for The Manual podcast folks, or if you’d like to share how your dos and don’ts for going to a cocktail bar, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for our weekly podcast polls so you can join the discussion.
- The Stunning New Hendrick’s Gin Palace Distills the Future of the Spirit
- Hendrick’s Gin and The BoomCase Collaborate on the Most Peculiar Speaker System Ever
- The Best Gin Mixers to Have on Hand
- Over My Dead Body’s Matthew Shaer on Making a Great True Crime Podcast
- Going Beyond City Limits: A Beginner’s Guide to Austin, Texas
- Talking Irish Whiskey with Tullamore D.E.W.’s Tim Herlihy
- Chef Justin Cucci on Why We Should Be Eating More Bugs
- Learning to Cook with Cannabis and Chef Brandon Parsons