First, Fruin explains what exactly Formula 1 Racing is and how it differs from other racing series around the world, aside from the fact that there are only roughly twenty F1 drivers in the entire world. From there, the group discusses Fruin’s own love of racing, why he decided to not become a professional driver himself, and how he ultimately decided to start a fantasy racing website dedicated to F1 racing. Having a basic knowledge of the sport, the group dives into what makes fantasy racing so interesting and how Fruin plans to build the site in the coming years.
If fantasy sports are your thing, or you just really like to go fast, then this episode is for you. Listen now so that by the time football season ends, you can transition into a new fantasy sports season.
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The IndyCar Racing Episode
- What to Expect From Your First Road Racing Experience
- How to Start Road Racing on a Budget
- Learning to Sea Salt in a Whole New Light with Jacobsen Salt Company
- The Ultimate Road Trip Prep Guide from The Manual Podcast Crew
- Our Food and Drink Editor Wants to Know If You’re Afraid of the Dark Rum
- 19 Books By Female Authors Every Man Should Read (or Re-Read) in 2019
- The Best Podcasts to Listen to in 2019