If you are looking for new bikes for family members or yourself, you’ll want to take a look at today’s Walmart bike deals. Bike prices can range from under $100 to multiple $1,000s depending on the bicycle brand, purpose, and special features. Unless you’re a professional rider, chances are you’d like to buy one of the best bicycles available without blowing up your budget. The trick for getting the most for your money is to watch for sales and to be ready act when you find the best bicycle deals. Walmart sells a wide selection of bicycles for many purposes and we found five of the best Walmart bike deals you can buy today.
- Dynacraft 26-inch Aftershock Bike —
- Hyper Bicycles 26-inch Shocker Mountain Bike —
- Mongoose Excursion Mountain Bike —
- Schwinn Sidewinder Mountain Bike —
- Decathlon Rockrider ST520 —
Dynacraft 26-inch Aftershock Bike — $98, was $140
- Versatile design and setup for street and trail
- Dual suspension for comfort and control
- 18-speed gearing with brand name components
- Low-priced bargain
Whether you are a totally new rider or an experienced cyclist ready for a modern bicycle that doesn’t cost a ton but still incorporates updated structural and operating features, theis an impressive two-wheeler. Dynacraft calls it a mountain bike, but you can also use it on city streets and wooded trails thanks to the 18-speed Shimano derailleur and convenient handlebar grip shifters. Look up front to see the fork suspension and then notice the horizontally mounted shock suspension directly under the seat. This model gets its Aftershock name from that rear suspension shock which means you should be able to handle most anything, from sidewalk curbing to mountain trail obstacles, without jarring impact.
Hyper Bicycles 26-inch Shocker Mountain Bike — $128, was $140
- Suitable for both on- and off-road riding
- Riding comfort and control with front fork and rear shock suspensions
- Padded seat adjusts easily for various heights
- 26-inch wheels with versatile moderately knobby tires
best mountain bikes that cost multiple times the Shocker Mountain’s price, this two-wheeler has a handle-bar mounted twist-grip shifter to change gears as you ride the 18-speed bike on city streets, town roads, wooded paths, and mountain bike trails. Bumps in the road, curbs, and uneven paths off-road won’t hit so hard because this mountain bike has a dual suspension fork in front and a frame-mount shock for the rear wheel. Note that this bike supports up to 250 pounds including rider and gear and is suitable for riders who measure between 5-foot 2-inches and 5-foot 10-inches tall.attractive design adds looks to its competent functionailty for many riding styles. Designed with features found on some of the
Mongoose Excursion Mountain Bike — $148, was $190
- Front disc brake for quick, controlled stopping
- Tough steel frame for rugged riding off-road
- Front suspension fork helps keep you on the trail
- 21-speeds with twist shifter has the gears for any incline
Pacific Cycle’sis a good choice for older kids and smaller adults. This adventure-ready bicycle has 24-inch aluminum rims with knobby tires and is suitable for riders who are from 4-foot 8-inches to 5-foot 6-inches tall. This bike is built to take rough handling and rugged riding both on- and off-road with a steel frame that can take a beating. The front fork suspension can soften front wheel impacts for rider comfort and control. Mixed front and rear brakes include a mechanical front disc brake and a rear V-brake for a combination of fast, controllable braking. This mountain bike also has a tool-free adjustable seat for quick height changes depending on whether the ride requires stand-up vigilance or seated comfort for cruising.
Schwinn Sidewinder Mountain Bike — $198, was $240
- Mechanical disc brakes for front and rear wheels
- 21 speeds with fast trigger shifters
- Front suspension fork and adjustable seat support rider comfort on- and off-road
- Limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike
A premier name in bicycle manufacturing since 1895, Schwinn continues to build bikes you want to own. The newis built to handle many riding styles on and off-road from styling on city sidewalks to blasting up and down mountain trails. This bike can take the rough stuff with its steel frame and light but strong alloy rims. You’ll appreciate the adjustable seat and the suspension fork that lets you keep riding without punishing your butt. The 21-speed gear setup changes quickly with trigger shifters and if you need to halt quickly, mechanical disc brakes front and rear will do the job. If you still need one more reason to choose this bike, because it’s a Schwinn, the Sidewinder Mountain Bike comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
Decathlon Rockrider ST520 — $328, was $479
- Aircraft aluminum 6061 aluminum frame on 27.5-inch wheels
- More than 3-inches of front fork travel for control, adjustable depending on rider weight
- Short rear wheelbase facilitates turns
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes
Whether you’re ready to move up from your first mountain bike or you want to start off with an upfitted ride built for active touring enthusiasts, thewas designed and built by riders for riders. the Rockrider ST520 combines structural strength and performance design with easy-to-operate controls and rider comfort features to keep you riding farther and for longer periods. This bike is built with an aircraft aluminum 6061 frame for lightweight strength matched with 27.5-inch Aero Trail Evo aluminum wheels with double-walled rims. Sized according to rider height range, be sure to check that the size you buy is right for the rider. Comfort features include an ergonomic saddle, adjustable height handlebars for a more upright riding position, soft grips, and an adjustable front fork with up to more than 3 inches of suspension travel.
- Revealed: The best snowboarding gear to hit the slopes with in 2023
- The best golf club deals for October 2022
- Best cheap knife deals and sales for October 2022
- Best cheap drone deals for October 2022
- Best Grill Deals: Get Your Grilling Hat on From $107