Looking for KitchenAid mixer deals? KitchenAid manufactures a wide lineup of major and kitchen countertop appliances, but the iconic KitchenAid stand mixer is the tool professional chefs use and home cooks consider the standard-setter for the product category. You can often find KitchenAid mixer sales on major merchant websites, but the deals can differ widely. We track KitchenAid mixers to find the best KitchenAid mixer deals you can buy today. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the deals below, check back because we regularly update this post with the best current deals.
In addition to KitchenAid mixer sales, our readers like to find the best prices for other iconic kitchen countertop brands and models. For example, fans of single-serve coffee drinks love to find the hottest Keurig deals. For the last several years, readers looking for a new multifunction pressure cooker monitor our posts for the latest Instant Pot deals. Ninja Foodi deals are also popular with our readers because Ninja Foodi multipurpose appliances often lead their categories in performance and value.
- Bowl-lift design for improved stability while mixing heavy loads
- Stainless steel bowl with a massive 5-quart capacity
- Excellent build quality with a premium finish
- Compatibility with over 10 optional attachments
Cooks and chefs worldwide swear by the effectiveness of KitchenAid mixers, and this model is an excellent example of their commitment to quality. If you frequently have to mix ingredients, the best baking recipes, whether you’re a novice baker or an experienced cake maker. When you take it out of the box, the first thing you’ll notice is the build quality. The hub itself is durably constructed, with a sleek exterior that’s right at home in a professional kitchen.might become the most essential tool you have in your kitchen. This excellent stand mixer is packed with all the features you need to make the
The KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus shines in mixing tons of ingredients or large batches. The bowl-lift design ensures support and stability on your kitchen counter, even with heavy loads. There are also over 10 different speed settings, so you can easily choose between a quick mix or a slow, thorough kneading. The 5-quart stainless steel can make up to nine dozen cookies in a single batch, so you can spend less time in the mixer and more time eating your delicious creations. In addition, there are 67 different touchpoints around the mixer bowl, ensuring a thorough and even mix every single time.
This unit includes three different attachments: A coated flat beater for making cake mixes, a dough hook for working with heavy doughs, and a white whip for whipping up a meringue. This stand mixer also has excellent versatility if you want to do something outside of baking. Over 10 optional KitchenAid attachments are available for this unit that you can quickly swap in and out. So whether you’re creating pasta, grinding burger patties, or making ice cream at home, there’s a perfect attachment out there for you. It’s a great way to upgrade your kitchen with just a single, high-quality appliance.
Even with the best KitchenAid mixer deals, these excellent stand mixers are an investment, so you don’t want to choose a KitchenAid mixer without carefully considering the options. If you decide to buy the most deeply-discounted KitchenAid mixer sale of the smallest or largest models, you can’t go entirely wrong. Even the smallest KitchenAid Artisan Mini Series 3.5-quart stand mixers are powerful devices. If you decide to go big or go home, look for the hottest KitchenAid mixer deal on a 6-quart KitchenAid Professional or 8-quart Commercial mixer — you’ll have an extremely capable tool for your kitchen wizardry. The only drawbacks to buying the smallest or largest mixers are if you want to work on a recipe that’s larger than the smallest mixer’s capacity or if you find that you never use the capacity of the largest mixer. We recommend that you consider the following factors in choosing your new KitchenAid Mixer. Because there are many models available, narrowing your search to one or two models can also save time.
- Design: Your first decision in choosing a KitchenAid stand mixer is whether you select a tilt-head or bowl-lift design. Tilt-head designs literally title the mixer head back so you can access the mixing bowl contents easily. If you are mixing big batches of ingredients, the bowl-lift models have extra-sturdy base support and a powerful motor.
- Capacity: How much of whatever you’re going to cook will you make? KitchenAid stand mixer mixing bowls for home use range from 3.5 quarts to 8 quarts. Most home cooks rarely or never need more than 6 quarts of ingredients. For example, the KitchenAid Mini stand mixer’s 3.5-quart bowl capacity is enough for about five dozen cookies. Since everyone likes cookies, KitchenAid uses that standard of measure to explain mixing bowl capacity. So the KitchenAid Classic stand mixers with 4.5-quart bowls are good for about eight dozen cookies, and the 5-quart bowls with the Artisan models yield about nine dozen cookies. The bowl life models with up to 7-quart capacity can mix ingredients for up to 14 dozen cookies. Each KitchenAid stand mixer’s motor is scaled in power to match the capacity of its mixing bowl.
- Color: Many people choose red, black, white, or stainless steel mixers, but there are tons of choices. Each KitchenAid stand mixer model has a standard set of available colors, but KitchenAid also releases limited edition colors and seasonal colors. If you’re looking for an unusual color, it may take longer to find a KitchenAid mixer deal for the color you seek, so it’s a good idea to decide on several acceptable colors depending on the size of the discount.
- Bowls: You may have only seen stainless steel mixing bowls for stand mixers, but KitchenAid mixer sales often include bowls with various metal finishes, glass, and ceramic glass in different colors and patterns. If you are going to use your new KitchenAid mixer heavily, buying one or more extra mixing bowls can save time while you’re shifting ingredients. If you buy multiple mixing bowls, then you can collect different materials, finishes, colors, and designs.
- Attachments: Part of the appeal of KitchenAid stand mixers is their ability to accept accessory attachments to do more than mix ingredients. Each mixer usually comes with a flat beater, a wire whip, and a dough hook. Those standard mixing tools are just the beginning, however. KitchenAid stand mixers have a power hub that fits various accessories that can be huge time-savers, especially when you’re entertaining or getting ready for a holiday meal with a sizable crowd. Some of the more popular KitchenAid stand mixer accessories include pasta rollers, ice cream makers, and food grinders. Additional accessories include a gourmet pasta press, an all-metal grain mill, a seven-blade spiralizer that can also peel, core, and slice, and a vegetable sheet cutter. As you get into utilizing the power and versatility of the KitchenAid mixer, you may want to invest in the sifter and scale attachment, fruit and vegetable strainer, slicer and shredder attachment, and citrus juicer. The massive assistance you can get from a KitchenAid mixer deal can make it the best purchase you make all year.
- Top 11 Best Red Wines Under $20 in 2022
- 9 Best Air Fryers With Rotisserie of 2022
- Best Buy’s Deal of the Day is $150 off the KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- The Best Cheap Nespresso Deals for June 2022
- Best Food Processor Deals for June 2022