For more than twenty years, Robert Novogratz and his wife Cortney have developed and designed properties all across the globe. Their career has spanned multiple platforms from television (Bravo’s 9 by Design, and HGTV’s Home by Novogratz), to books (Home by Novogratz and Downtown Chic) and products (CB2, Soundfreaq, Macy’s, Shutterfly and Walmart.com); Robert and Cortney have done it all while still finding the time to have seven kids (Wolfgang, 17; Bellamy, 16; Tallulah, 16; Breaker, 13; Five, 9; Holleder, 9; Major, 6).
With a keen eye, the Novogratz have created distinctive architectural details from wrecks and empty lots; crafting exclusive techniques and finishes for each room with rare collectibles. An eye that has translated to Roberts’s wardrobe, with a mix of vintage pieces, as well as modern clean lines, he uses the same esthetics whether renovating a castle or choosing an outfit.
Jeans: Levis 501
Favorite Cologne: Don’t use it.
Your favorite App: Pinterest. As a designer I use it all the time.
Favorite piece of technology: My iPhone.
Next tech purchase: Apple Watch perhaps?
- 10 Best Books by Ernest Hemingway, Ranked
- Lululemon Releases Menswear Line with Edgy German Fashion Designer
- This Easy and Delicious Pork Rub Recipe is Perfect for Summer Grilling
- What is Biohacking? An Interview with Biohacker and Podcaster Luke Storey
- Shark Tank Style: The Winning Clothes You’ll Actually Want to Wear