Roll up your sleeves and get ready to cook a nice, romantic dinner with your gal! After you’re done sorting out what you should make — we suggest checking out Not Without Salt — now you have to figure out what to wear! Don’t select anything that will snag or get too hot, and definitely skip out on Crooks or cooking clogs — you’re not cooking in a restaurant kitchen; you’re at home! Throw on some sneakers and a denim shit, pull out your professional chef’s knife set, and pick out an apron that looks good and functions well. Trust us, she’ll appreciate it!
Clockwise, L-R: Stanley & Sons Deluxe Apron, $128 at apronandbag.com; Lexington Taylor Shirt, $149 at lexingtoncompany.com; Brooks Brothers Five Pocket Wale Corduroys, $79.50 at brooksbrothers.com; Wenger 10-Piece Chef’s Knife Set, $400 at comforthouse.com; Nike Air Vortex Retro Sneaker, $85 at nordstrom.com.
- How to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day — style tips you need to look your best
- Make shopping easy: The best gifts for men (no matter what he’s into)
- The warmest winter socks for men to keep you cozy
- These winter boots are the best of the best from Hari Mari this year
- Answer your winter hair problems: The 5 best men’s hair oils