Despite the recent snowfall and blistering winds, summer is on its way. If you’re already fantasizing about hanging up your faithful bobble hat and trading it in for a sweet pair of sunnies, look no further than our pick of this season’s finest from some of our favorite brands.
1. RB2140 Ray-Ban
If you’re looking to make a style statement, this fresh take on the classic Wayfarer is a super cool option for the summer. Featuring a wood-grain outer print and a unique surf patchwork print on the inner, these Ray-bans were made to be worn with a white tee and your best pair of deck shoes.
2. Paris Cream Tortoise Shell Sunglasses by Prism
Super-cool Brit label Prism never fail to deliver, with trend-friendly styles that will still look fresh next summer, and the summer after. Offering 100% UV protection and a unique cream tortoise shell design, these specs will look good with every t-shirt and shorts combo you can dream up.
3. Lunettes Homme by RETROSUPERFUTURE X A.P.C.
If you’re looking for something a little different, these frames offer a hint of a hexagonal shape, which proves surprisingly flattering on most face shapes. Our favorite design from the RETROSUPERFUTURE X A.P.C. collaboration, the classical black frames and smoky lenses will work with your entire summer wardrobe.
4. Limited Edition Kazu Kokubo Signature Series Frogskins by Oakleys
If your style is more sporty than sartorial, Oakley’s latest ‘froggies’ are the frames for you. Inspired by prolific snowboarder Kazuhiro Kazu, this lightweight design features unique bronze lenses for increased visual contrast and vision in medium-bright sun, and a classical brown tortoise design, with a simple graphical splice on the interior; perfect from slope to street.
5. 6008 by Carrera
We love the double-centre strip design of these Carreras. Offering stylish circular lenses in a graduated brown, and a lightweight metal and tortoiseshell design, these frames will look great teamed with your favorite white shirt and Chinos.
- These 4 men made the Oscars more stylish with the best looks of the night
- The 6 best men’s watches you can buy for under $200
- 4 controversial men’s fashion trends we hope to never see again
- 5 men’s winter trends that never go out of style (and still look good in spring)
- The best beanies for men: Function meets style in these incredible hats