We sure could have used these last week with Nemo swirling around Manhattan, but thankfully we have discovered these gems for future blizzard blasts and ski getaways.
Gotti Switzerland is a rather fashionable line of eyewear known for their ‘wearable art’ manufactured in Japan, Germany and Austria using lightweight titanium materials. So it was great news when we heard that they had forayed into the google category.
These unisex snow goggles are made from soft and flexible polyurethane and are compatible with helmets. They have polycarbonate mirror lenses, double lens antifog, 100% UV protection and come in classic black or white.
Added bonus, they can be glazed with your prescription so that tree will be spotted way before you embarrass yourself.
- How One Denver Restaurant is Introducing Native American Food to the Hungry Masses
- What to Wear with Joggers: 3 Outfits for Home, Work, and Play
- Honomobar is the Shipping Container Bar That Can Go Where You Go
- Spider Silk Fabric is Badass, and Here’s the Ski Jacket to Prove It
- These Healthy Sodas Prove That Low-Calorie Can Be Tasty