We sure could have used these last week with Nemo swirling around Manhattan, but thankfully we have discovered these gems for future blizzard blasts and ski getaways.
Gotti Switzerland is a rather fashionable line of eyewear known for their ‘wearable art’ manufactured in Japan, Germany and Austria using lightweight titanium materials. So it was great news when we heard that they had forayed into the google category.
These unisex snow goggles are made from soft and flexible polyurethane and are compatible with helmets. They have polycarbonate mirror lenses, double lens antifog, 100% UV protection and come in classic black or white.
Added bonus, they can be glazed with your prescription so that tree will be spotted way before you embarrass yourself.
- The 10 Best Adventure Dog Breeds for the Active Outdoorsman
- Ski Butlers are a Thing. We Went to the Rockies to Find Out What they Do and Why
- Don’t Have a Cow, Man, with the ASOS x The Simpsons Collection
- 25 Essential Kitchen Tools and Appliances to Stock Your New Place
- 7 Best Tequila Bars in Mexico City