Jack Spade seems to have taken some growing pills lately because we can’t stop hearing about the brand. Well done guys! Recently, they launched their first watch collection that is lookin’ mighty fine.
What we love about this company is their wide range of influences from sports, art and architecture. Taking this into consideration the roll out comprises 37 models in five categories including a Swatch-esque graphic series (we are fans of the repp stripe), Dual Time Zone, Sport, Pillow Tank and Dress referencing trends from the 60s to the 80s.
We love that the Dual Time Zone range features a movement developed just for Jack Spade that can tell an alternative time zone with its fourth sweep hand. The Sport, Dress and Pillow Tank include Swiss movements and a sapphire crystal. Alternatively the Graphic group has Japanese quartz movements and amusingly announces on the dial that it has no jewels nor is it Swiss made.
The collection has a wide price range from $98-$500. Take a gander and see what strikes your fancy.
- Testing a Ducati Bike with a Velomacchi Pack
- 5 Reveals at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show that Break the Automotive Mold
- Can the Zero DSR Electric Motorcycle Compete with Gas-Powered Bikes?
- The Adidas Originals Watch Collection Mixes Heritage and Mod Styling
- This Bandit9 L-Concept Motorcycle Looks Straight out of Star Trek