Though it might not sound like a particularly complicated endeavor, hanging a sweater is tricky business — if you want to avoid wrinkles and stretches, that is.
As you’ve probably noticed, sweaters are heavier and more elastic than most other articles of clothing you’ve got in your closet, so when you toss them on a hanger, they tend to sag and stretch out around the shoulder area — sometimes leading to unsightly bumps and billows in the fabric when you put them on. But not to worry; we’ve got the lowdown on a handy trick that allows you to hang a sweater without stretching it. Peep game:
Fold your sweater in half, vertically
Place the hanger on top, so that the hook sticks out from the armpit
Told the thick end over the hanger arm, followed by the sleeves.
Voila! You’re done! Hang that mofo UP!
- Giveaway: Premium Merino Wool Felt MacBook Case, Valet Tray, and Wine Carrier from Graf Lantz
- What to Wear: Valentine’s Day in Two Outfits
- Score Big at the Watch Party with these Super Bowl LII-Themed Cocktails
- The 18 Best Podcasts to Listen to in 2018
- Get Ready for the Big Game with these Super Bowl Party Essentials