Yes, yes, it’s boot season. We get it. We love boots, but we are an equal opportunity footwear site. SeaVees have been a favorite for a long time. Classic, clean and comfortable. The line, born in California back in 1964 always makes our feet feel like they are about to go on vacation. (Fun fact: tire company, BF Goodrich, founded SeeVee’s – maybe that is why they are so comfy.) All of SeaVees shoes are batch made in limited production runs to maintain quality and consistency.
Now for the exciting part, we are giving away three pairs to three lucky guys. Just follow the links below and we will be picking the three victors on Monday.
We picked the Hermosa Plimsoll as the giveaway shoe of choice. It is one of their best sellers and is made of luxurious oiled calf suede. It has an improved contoured footbed and is lined in cotton canvas to provide greater breathability and airflow. It retails for $108.
All of SeaVee’s shoes are named after influential cultural dates and events in California’s history. This one celebrated the first skateboard contest which was held in August 1963 set in the parking lot of the Pier Avenue Junior High School in Hermosa Beach. The competition drew about 100 people from the nearby Hermosa Beach Surf Festival.
So go ahead and click away to the winning style. Contest ends on Monday.
- Get Lost On Your Terms With Hudway Sight AR Helmet
- The ‘Tower’ is a Baller Standing Wine Cellar That Fits 72 Bottles
- Dwyane Wade Teams Up With Away for a Suitcase Designed for Wine and Other Awesome Travel Stuff
- How to Smoke Meat: Everything You Need to Know
- Not a Fan of the Flannel? These are the Best Cold-Weather Alternatives