Winter hibernation is almost over. That means it is time to start ramping up our weekend getaways. With that in mind we have teamed up with Huckberry to offer the chance to win a handsome Joshu+Vela weekender bag.
As you know we are big fans of Huckberry, we even have our own store! And Joshu+Vela is a new office favorite. Founded in San Francisco in 2010 by Noah Guy, they build all of their bags in house with their own machinery so they are in total control of the manufacturing process. Previously Noah worked with several major design companies such as Levi’s and The North Face. Clearly he knows what he is doing.
This canvas duffle with US tanned leather straps will look great as a handsome gym bag, office tote (we know how much you have to lug back and forth) or on a weekend away.
Retailing for $214.00 this is an awesome get so enter below and may the best man win. Winner will be chosen on Wednesday March 3rd.
- 5 Best Weekender Bags for Men to Take on Their Next Getaway
- Faherty and Huckberry Team Up for a Clothing Collection That Helps the Oceans
- Murses, Schmurses: Mini Man Bags Will Up Your Style Game While Keeping Your Pockets from Overflowing
- The Best Back-to-School Backpacks for the Coming Year
- Mythbuster Adam Savage Drops the EDC Two Bag (and It’s Just as Good as the EDC One)