Winter hibernation is almost over. That means it is time to start ramping up our weekend getaways. With that in mind we have teamed up with Huckberry to offer the chance to win a handsome Joshu+Vela weekender bag.
As you know we are big fans of Huckberry, we even have our own store! And Joshu+Vela is a new office favorite. Founded in San Francisco in 2010 by Noah Guy, they build all of their bags in house with their own machinery so they are in total control of the manufacturing process. Previously Noah worked with several major design companies such as Levi’s and The North Face. Clearly he knows what he is doing.
This canvas duffle with US tanned leather straps will look great as a handsome gym bag, office tote (we know how much you have to lug back and forth) or on a weekend away.
Retailing for $214.00 this is an awesome get so enter below and may the best man win. Winner will be chosen on Wednesday March 3rd.
- Ready for Spring: The Best Layering Pieces for Crazy Weather
- Don’t Miss Out on the Best Sales on Menswear this Weekend
- Winter Style Picks: What to Wear When the Polar Vortex is in Full Swing
- Sneak Peek at the Futuristic Snow Leopard 25 Snowshoe from Alite
- All the Gear You Need to Make Breakfast in Bed for V-Day