We talk a lot about fast fashion these days, H&M, Uniqlo and Gap, but the boys at Frank & Oak take the concept to another level. Based in Canada, Ethan Song and Hicham Ratnani work directly with manufacturers to create a curated collection of premium clothing and accessories each month.
“We love architecture, interior design, fashion and a certain lifestyle that was hard to find so we launched in February 2012 and do everything in house from shipping, photo shoots and design,” explained Ethan. “We launch a new collection every month focused on what we see as relevant at the moment, we don’t follow seasonal calendars,” he continued.
Launching today at noon EST is Escondido, a 13 piece collection of summer essentials for that vacation where you just hang out in your favorite little spot and chill. Guys can find printed tees, French Terry crewnecks, slim-fit button ups and relaxed chino shorts amongst other treasures.
The boys are social media savvy and have kept their audience active on their page by asking them to post pictures from their summer adventures with the opportunity of winning the complete collection or a series of gift cards.
We love a site that appears laid back but has serious smarts behind it. Set your watches and click on at noon. They are known for running out of product at a rapid rate.
- Don’t Have a Cow, Man, with the ASOS x The Simpsons Collection
- Levi’s x Justin Timberlake Fresh Leaves Collection is Fall Fashion Done Right
- The Best Men’s Cardigans Prove the Look Isn’t Just for Mr. Rogers
- Topo Designs and Chacos Team Up for Colorful Mega Z Cloud Sandal
- Why Fall is the Best Time to Visit Chattanooga Tennessee