Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
As a professional athlete, League struggled with finding cool outfits that fit his build — emphasis on “cool.” As someone who has always been interested in style, he often found himself searching the racks of resale and vintage stores. League’s fascination with fashion and passion for his home state of Hawaii served as the inspiration for Parallel x League, a casual collection of quality clothing that caters to men with athletic builds on the go.
We chat with League about how he got his in the major leagues (spoiler alert: this modest baseball All-Star says he was just good at “throwing things”) and where he found the motivation to turn his enthusiasm for apparel into a full-fledged brand.
Have questions? Let us know. We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- The Best Pairs of Pants for Athletic Men
- Our Favorite Big and Tall Men’s Clothing and Brands
- Hawaii Travel Guide: Things to Do, Where to Stay, and What to Eat
- What to Know About Environmentally Sustainable Tourism in Hawaii
- What It Takes to Design a Restaurant, According to Shoo Shoo’s Albert Bitton
- Learning to Cook with Cannabis and Chef Brandon Parsons