Which new bourbon are we pumped about? What does it take to be a master journeyman? Where are we excited to travel to next? Each week, The Manual Podcast invites an expert, artisan, or craftsman for a roundtable discussion on what’s new, exciting, and unique in their trade.
To begin, Schneider talks about how he became a brand ambassador, and from there, how he got connected with Reyka (After Sam describes his latest hobby, of course … because it wouldn’t be a quarantine podcast without one, after all.)
After his own history, Schneider digs into what makes Reyka vodka unique — and it isn’t just because it comes from the wonderland that is Iceland (seriously, when travel is allowed, you should go). Schneider even gives a bit of a language lesson to Greg and Sam to teach them a thing or two, just in case they go.
Next, they discuss how best to use vodka, some great cocktails to use it in, and why vodka as a category should not be overlooked (hint: It can be used in practically everything). Schneider even gives some tips for how to cook with vodka in dishes that aren’t vodka sauce (ideas that Sam is very ready to try out ASAP).
Are you a vodka drinker? Do you hate vodka? Why? If you drink it, what is your favorite way to use it? Let us know. We want to hear from you. If you ever have a question or comment for The Manual Podcast folks, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can join the discussion. Don’t forget, too, to rate and review the podcast where you download it.
- The Absolute Best Vodkas for Making a Moscow Mule
- Reyka Vodka Announces the World’s First Glacier Bar in Iceland
- What’s So Great About the Icelandic Hot Dog?
- The Best Vodka Mixers for Stocking Your Home Bar
- Plotting Out the Perfect Staycation in 2021
- The Founder of Pacific Rim Cuisine Shows Us How To Make the Perfect Hawaiian BBQ
- Boston Travel Guide: Where to Stay, What to Eat, and More
- Seattle Travel Guide: Where to Stay, What to Eat, and More
- How to Survive a Long-Distance RV Road Trip With Your Significant Other