CBD products have become increasingly popular among athletes as an innovative tool for pain management and recovery. If you’re an athlete, you know that intense training can lead to soreness, aches, and muscle inflammation. Similarly to how supplements can help improve your pre-workout routine, CBD, or cannabidiol, could help you with your post-workout. CBD drink mixes helps you progress in your training by providing faster post-workout recovery.all-natural hemp and CBD packets create an easy, convenient and tasty way to incorporate CBD into your workout and recovery routine. Its wide product line of innovative and healthy
Whether you’re targeting certain muscle groups or exercising full body workouts, you’ll experience certain amount of muscle tension and soreness. Zolt can help relax tight muscles in your post-workout thanks to its anti-inflammatory formulation. Our team tested a suite of Zolt products and found the multiple flavors, natural caffeine boosts and variety of options to be mentally regenerative in their own right, let alone the scientific components geared toward physical recovery!
Zolt drink mixes contain either Hemp CBD Isolate (0% THC) or Full-Spectrum Hemp extract (less than 0.3% THC). Using an advanced process that emulsifies and atomizes the hemp extract, Zolt’s products are extremely bioavailable, making it easier and quicker for your body to experience the benefits.
Zolt’shas created special formulations that are meant to assist you sun-up to sun-down and sync with your unique energy cycle, we’d love for you to meet the whole crew:
- Rise: A blend of CBD, antioxidants, adaptogens, caffeine, and guarana, Rise helps you wake up and prepare for your day. It’s available with CBD isolate (lemon tea flavored) or with full-spectrum hemp extract (tropical orange flavored).
- Boost: With higher concentrations of antioxidants and adaptogens, plus caffeine and guarana, Boost helps to strengthen your body’s defenses. It’s available with full-spectrum hemp extract and is passion fruit-flavored.
- Dial-up: Meant to provide a mid-day jump start, Dial-up is bolstered by a kick of caffeine and guarana. It’s made with full-spectrum hemp extract and is peach tea flavored.
- Balance: A simple formulation meant to work in harmony with your body, Balance contains only CBD. Mixie Stick options include CBD isolate in coconut flavor as well as unflavored. The Balance unflavored formulations make a great add-in to your morning coffee or smoothie.
- Dreamy: Soothe your mind and repair your body with Dreamy. With added melatonin, it’ll help you get the rest you need. It’s got a nice honey-citrus flavor tea flavor and is made with CBD isolate.
With 7 options to choose from, finding the mix that’s best for you could pose a timely challenge. (Rise + and Unflavored Boosts are also available). In the continued effort to see your wellness served up conveniently, Zolt created a pack of 14 Mixie Sticks that allows you to try them all! Convenient, portable and delicious, find your perfect mix.
- The 48 Best Gifts for Men in 2021 and Beyond
- Best CBD Topicals and Why You Should Consider Using Them for Muscle Recovery
- The 10 Best Teas To Help You Sleep at Night
- The Best Foods and Drinks To Help You Sleep
- 7 Best CBD and Cannabis-Infused Beers for a Different Buzz