We’ll cut to the chase—the most wonderful time of the year has come early.
Distiller’s List, an online source for rare and craft spirits, is celebrating it’s launch with “The Pursuit of Pappy-ness,” a contest that awards the winner a gift card valued at $249, redeemable for a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 23 Year bourbon.
That’s right. Pappy 23, the bourbon that can sell for as much as $2,500 bucks on the secondhand market. Pappy 23, the bourbon that most might sell a loved one for. Pappy 23, the only bourbon cooler than Chuck Norris in his prime.
Are you salivating yet? Because we are.
You can enter to win one of the most-prized bourbons in the world at http://pappy.distillerslist.com from November 18 through December 1.
Don’t want to wait to see if you’ll win the Pappy? Get your holiday cheer in ABV form early—Distiller’s List is now also shipping spirits to 39 states.
Enter online now and be prepared to win 2015.
- The 5 Best Sipping Rums to Try Right Now
- The 10 Best Spirits For Old Fashioneds, According To Bartenders
- Would you pay $2,000 for this Kentucky Whiskey?
- Hudson Whiskey Relaunches with New Look, New Whiskey
- A Guide to Understanding Mezcal de Pechuga